Jump to content

Mr240z

Members
  • Posts

    1,074
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr240z

  1. Joel, You should use ecth primer on bare metal first..
  2. I would go to CBC bearings and get them to go though there old catalogs. There would be a listing for sure. As I said in the p.m if you get stuck I will chase it up for you, I have some connections there. I have plenty for free time atm.
  3. Loui's been searching for a roof for ages, He nearly gets his hands on one and it's a joke. Pretty sick joke if you ask me. Hope you guys had a good laugh.
  4. Datsun 260z with nissan skyline motor/box Date Listed 02/09/2009 Price $6,000.00 Address Concord, NSW, Australia View map For Sale By Owner Make Datsun Body Type Coupe (2 door) Year 1974 Kilometers 87000 Air Conditioning No http://sydney.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-cars-5K-Datsun-260z-with-nissan-skyline-motor-box-W0QQAdIdZ152613116
  5. Not again.....
  6. Get him Mike....Hahahahaha So I take it you've seen his mx5....Mikey's made a funny. 7.30am where george said...See you there.
  7. Sydney Mike and myself are doing a early morning National Park run tomorrow ... Any takers.. Write you name here and I will send you the details. Leaving about 7.00-7.30am. Paul
  8. George is so light on his feet when cutting hair. Just puts you at ease But I nearly drowned
  9. I didn't mention rage...I said sorted it out there and than.. Leave it for another 3 days and that makes it all over. I'm pretty sure it has to reported within 24hrs.
  10. Glen I recently fitted Maxxis MA-Z1 tyres and are very happy with them.. Dry, Wet, All round great performance tyres, I push it hard in the wet At $200 a corner there good value.
  11. George you might have left it at work
  12. You left a note.....WTF I would have tracked him down like the dog his is and sorted it out there and than.. Eat some concrete and harden the f@#k up..Left a note !!!!
  13. You can't view CCTV without a police warrent, Privacy laws.. Just been though the whole CCTV thing at work, Hence the 4 week suspension so far.. Anyway Mike sh$t happen es, Keep your chin up mate.
  14. I have tripple 45dcoe and don't have the chokes connected, Never been a problem. Starts first time everytime and runs perfect without them.
  15. Peter, Mate I'll source the arms first and than I'll be in contact with you. Thanks for the offer mate.
  16. It's been like that for years..I can wait, Might go the states direction yet. Loui what time are you home tomorrow..I need to come see your chicken.
  17. I'll try and take a picture tomorrow.. Still havent changed the bushs yet..Spindle pins are stuck big time. Thanks Lurch.
  18. Anyone knows anyone or anywhere I can buy some from in Australia.. Allzparts not at the monent. adjustable would be nice, or a std set for the time being.
  19. Got a wheel alignment the other day and found I have a bent control arm.. Anyone one have a set for sale, std or adjustable. And anyone have a set of spindle pins. Paul
  20. Mate your not having any luck here... Try Warren at Allzparts, Or the USA Places there's heaps over there.
  21. The "woodchipper" Isaac, Has a few Zeds for sale on his Website for those looking for a 240z 260z.. Have a look at his prices..A few zeds I've seen for sale on here. http://240zed.com/Home.php Paul
  22. It's not 2 tone...It is now painted in a Honda metallic green with the original cream vinyl roof, Looks good thou..I'm pretty sure the he wants high teens for it.. If he would like it go the whole auction, which he won't.
  23. Mr240z

    Badges

  24. Mr240z

    Badges

    I needed a good laugh.. Thanks. Let us know what you figured out...Real interested.
  25. datsun 260z 260 z 240z 2+2 Price: AU $1,300.00 Buy It NowBuy It NowBuy It Now http://cgi.ebay.com.au/datsun-260z-260-z-240z-2-2_W0QQitemZ260509294693QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_15?hash=item3ca7906065
×
×
  • Create New...