Jump to content

Mr240z

Members
  • Posts

    1,074
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr240z

  1. Andrew, you do what makes you happy mate. You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. I for one will meet up with you when you pick up Pete's zed. Cheer up mate, with a body like yours it wont take you long to get back into the game. ....up oxford st that is......lol
  2. Good Luck...You'll need it Big change from the cars you usually drive, I've gone the other way, out of a 1972 240z into a 2006 MX5 and haven't the car makers came along in 35+ years..
  3. I just thought the same thing....WTF Andrew your a weird one.....lol
  4. I recently joined a mx5 car club and made some new friends. Had a few good runs with them and they do go pretty hard. I woke up today with the news 2 dead in a MX5 on the old road and I went straight to mx5cartalk to see whats going on, To my surprise it was a bloke I have meet recently called sasso (Gerard) and a mate of his called Tom had came unstuck and went head on with a truck and died. It got me thinking of how life can be so short :( Be safe out there guys and think before you put that pedal down to hard. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/two-die-as-convertible-hits-truck/story-e6freuy9-1225863399818
  5. What about webbered eight Before anyone starts it's just a picture from google
  6. Quote from Stevo New windscreen is free if you insure through shannons. Not 100% true, your still paying for it in the long run. Was told a story from a insider.(can't say it on here).If you don't claim windscreen there is a different. p.s wheather the story is true is yet to be seen..
  7. Do a search, I wrote something awhile ago..Waste of time and money.
  8. Thats insane....Love it, Have a go at those wheels. Mmmmmm
  9. You couldn't afford one....Sorry Whats with all the mx5 bashing..
  10. 4 post's...Last one 6 months ago = GONE
  11. Another Sydney boy just sold and is thinking of joining the fun There's only 1 original Sydney boy left p.s After 15 odd years of Zed ownership it's a bit hard to let go.
  12. His talking about a booster not master cylinder.. Most brake places rebuild them for under 2spot.
  13. Thats a STD scam thats been around for years..
  14. Mate 10k is about the going price for a 240z, I seen a few go for around this price lately. 10k will get you into a fairly decent road regoed example.
  15. Try Kennards, they hire them...Or you can get them pretty cheap for a couple of hundred these days.
  16. I would have killed for that motorcycle one today.. Yeah but looks the goods and would came in handy for those mobile mechanics.. Good find.
  17. I take it your a young bloke, When you guys talk about turbo's do you think about insurance and what it will be to insure it, Thats if someone will insure you.
  18. I take it your looking at Richards 240z...I know the car. L24's go hard with some work done to them and a set of tripples..Mine went better than alot of L28s aroung here. And Richards goes hard the way it is.. L28 - L24 = 400cc not that much is it.
  19. $12,000+ should be a good place to start negotiations.. Still dreaming.. New Paint hidding alot of rust, Why would someone paint a all Original 240z than sell it saying all Original that should be one of the high selling points the orignal paint and seeing the rust or lack of it.. All these high priced zeds never seem to sell thats why they stay on carsales etc for ever.
  20. I like Yellow Pears...Mmmm Pair Sorry just bored
  21. Oh my god are you insane.. :-\ :'( It's lucky you got hit there last week and it need repairs allready Your got to much time on your hands Mark
  22. Mate do you have permission to advertise here..
  23. Year/Model: 1972 240Z Suspension: Koni's classic reds, lowered Kings, Noltec bushs. Body Modification: Comments: 5mm spacer on front, std studs. No scrabing or rubbing..No problems Rim Brand: Rota Rids Rim Diameter:16" Rim Width:8" Rim Offset:10+ Rim Price:$1000x4 corners Tyre Brand:Maxxis MA-Z1 Tyre Width:215 front 225 rear Tyre Profile:50 front 55 rear Tyre Price:$200 a corner I no longer own my Zed, Andrew asked me to post.
×
×
  • Create New...