Jump to content

Mr240z

Members
  • Posts

    1,074
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr240z

  1. Up for sale we have one Datsun 260z 2+2 hatch. It is off a 75 model, and has the rear heater/defogger. No lock. It has rust, please see photos for details. Just like the rust, the glass is also see-through. This is a one of a kind very rare item, it is very hard to find this quality of completely original classic rust in this day and age. A must have for the avid rust collector! Guaranteed to increase with age. : ) Want your boot carpet washed? No worries! Just attach this environmentally-friendly hatch and in no time at all you'll have fresh rainwater cleaning your carpets! CLASSIC 8) 8)
  2. Loui, KC Tools make good tools and not the heavy on the pocket.. When your ready I'll talk to someone and get you the right price. ;)
  3. He has already posted its all sorted..
  4. 3rd time ANOTHER 240Z ZED \ shannons auction http://www.shannons.com.au/pages/auctions/lot.jsp?id=G6IC56C53DWJA4MF
  5. That kind of makes sense, Bit harsh thou. Engineers report = $$$$ LH Torana 6cy and throwing in a 5L = Yes cause they came out that way. L26 motor L28 Motor pretty much the same but larger = No, cause the 260z didn't come out with one.. We all know they are the same, But some noob at the RTA is going by the book.. So do what the others are saying and take it to another RTA.. Does that make sense !!!
  6. Seen them here, Somewhere http://www.blackdragonauto.com/
  7. No you wont...I done a thousand of them.
  8. Mr240z

    K&N Air filter

    I run K & N in the 1000rr, MX5 and the tripple webber's when I had the 240z.. They cost heaps buy last for ...I don't know....Forever !!!! K&N's filter are will worth the money, I even run the oil filter's on all as well.
  9. There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your pump, the oil, the gasoline, and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror. The Humungus MAD MAX II
  10. Nah thats what I read as well...Still sounds suss.
  11. That would be a Awesome buy.....It's got me thinking.
  12. I've never had a problem getting Warren from allzeds on the phone and MSA.. Your not trying hard enough. Any auto shops sell Universal heater taps.. I worked at Autopro and we sold them.
  13. Its about time you court up Welcome to 37. I'm leaving the 37 club in under a month.
  14. I read his other post before I wrote that..
  15. The 1st time I seen this Zed on ebay I throw up abit in my month...2nd time same. Sorry mate the is 1 pig ugly zed.
  16. Thats a classic.. Love your work
  17. My guess you'd be out 4k and no car.....Sounds like frogsh$t to me.. Unless the money has to sent to Nigeria, In that case it might be true.
  18. Opps so sorry.. Never seen you up close. lol
  19. I find that hard to believe ... If it's true someone's looking after you. And I'm 37 11/12's
  20. It hasn't sold by the post before you ?
  21. Plus $50au to ship them here to Australia.. Mate you do know this site and club is based in Australia, Which is not in the U.S.A. Just in case you didn't know.
  22. Why did people post that they sent a pm....Whats the point... If you where fair dinkum you'd ring him like it says in his post. Give me a call if interested thanks, Adam 0412888425
  23. Welcome Pete from another Sydney Zed boy...Oh well not quit, I sold my 240 a couple of months ago.. But still a zed boy none the less. I think you'll become a valuable member here by supplying rare rubber boots for Zed cars. Welcome again mate enjoy all the valuable information on here. Pauly
  24. You can buy a windscreen from any windscreen mob...Windscreens Obrian's etc
×
×
  • Create New...