Jump to content

Mr240z

Members
  • Posts

    1,074
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr240z

  1. Someone needs a hug.....OooO You can always come to the dark side. The "5" boys meet several times a week for a drive.
  2. 1st - Spell Check.. If your 100% confident you could give a warranty, but I doult your that confident.
  3. Mate don't send him a p.m, ring him I don't think he'll be back here.
  4. Mr240z

    URGENT!!!!!

    Give Paul a ring at zbitz might be faster.. 0405630107 or 0407136327
  5. Try SW Motorsport, Thats who sorted george's problem once and for all.. http://www.swmotorsport.com.au/index.html?lang=en-us&target=d128_01.html
  6. That's real bad news.....Sorry to hear john, at lease everyone allright. Keep your chin up mate.
  7. Thanks Mossy...Might catch up with you guys one day.
  8. Brought my replacement zed today...2006 MX5 Got a job at George's hair salon to go with the car. Can't wait to hit the national park on the weekend..
  9. Mr240z

    L28 into 240z

    I think he lives in Randwick, Sydney
  10. This is the best link you'll find.....Good luck you'll need it. http://atlanticz.ca/zclub/techtips/suspension/rearend/index.html
  11. Warren at Allz's can still get new oem ones from Japan.. William from Sydney was selling one not long along ago. http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,2223.msg41651.html#msg41651
  12. Why send emails when all his info is there.. Contact Name Denis Suburb ST KILDA WEST State VIC Post Code 3182 Mobile Phone 0417117072
  13. Autopro Homebush (02) 9764 4360.. I couldn't get up there so I rang them up and he said he has 2 on the shelf (PBR) There been sitting there so long the part numbers have faded off but the rep came in and thats what they are..
  14. Feels like someone ripped my heart out... I was all good till it drove out of sight, Than it struck me IT'S GONE...What have I done. Fifteen years and the love affair is over. Buying a NC MX5 LIMITED EDITION might help, and going to work in George's hairsalon might ease the pain. Still a Zed man at heart and won't be going anywhere, So no good byes.. Pauly
  15. Staying in sydney...None member It's going to a real nice guy, I'm so happy with that.
  16. SOLD
  17. Had alot of interest on ebay and will sell to the best offer over $10k.. Few trying to find the money, But none in my pocket yet. Make an offer soon if your interested, cause it will be gone soon.
  18. Let me check tomorrow, I'm pretty sure I know someone with 2 in stock.
  19. Thanks..George
  20. Hey Mike what forged pistons are you running and where they brought in Aus.. Need some for a project.
  21. I would like to see changes to the licencing system, more training and compulsory courses as has been mentioned. I would also like to see compusory retesting of EVERYONE every 4-5 years, perhaps at the same time as renewing your licence. Quote from nizmOzed.... Agreed 100%...I don't know how some people on the road ever got there licence. Than after 5 years they still can't drive for sh$t. And d$ckheads driving while on the phone should be shot...(why aren't they classed as hoons) They don't care about anyone's safety.
  22. Open to offers...This is the only place my Zed is listed. I'll give it another week than list it else where..So come on guys everyone's wants a registered 240z..still got roughly 10 months rego. And look at the number plates that go with it.
  23. Mr240z

    240Z Badges

    Hey Matt, Did you find yourself a Zed..
×
×
  • Create New...