Jump to content

Mr240z

Members
  • Posts

    1,074
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr240z

  1. What a Nice new post George had a shower without his socks today.
  2. Take the old hose back to the auto shop and they will have a look at the pictures in the Mackey cataloge.. Datsun 240z Top hose CH1501 Bottom hose CH1195 260z 1974-79 Top hose CH1501 Bottom hose CH1194 1974-7/75 Bottom hose CH1196 7/1975-1979 280ZX 1979-84 Top hose CH1202 Bottom hose CH1311 There are pictures at there website cataloge http://mackayrubber.com.au/pdf/HoseWeb.pdf Hope this helps..
  3. Datsun 260z 1975 Sports This Datsun is in need of attention. I purchased this car ten years ago and spent some time and money. I have not driven it for about four years. The interior is about 50% as it was broken into and the interior sustained some damage when they stole the radio. Their is minor rust for a car of this age as I originally did a bare metal respray using minimal bog as well. It has been garaged the entire time I owned it. There is some panel damage to the front right quaker that you can just make out on the picture but the panel is salvageable. last time i started it, it had been sitting idol for over a year and it did start. i have not tried for over two years now so I am advertising this as not running. The car is a great starting point as a project that could bring it back to life on a budget or for someone that wants to go all out. This is an original 2 seater not the 2+2 these are rare and are returning at the moment. Bid or buy it now for $6000 http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Datsun-260z-1975-Sports_W0QQitemZ260498877065QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Cars?hash=item3ca6f16a89
  4. All Z Parts Unit 1, 17 King road, Hornsby Sydney, Australia. Phone: +61 2 9476 0966 Fax: +61 2 94760711 Mobile: 0410 549 070 Email: allzparts@aol.com Ring Warren..
  5. It's not that easy...Your most likely up for a rebuild..$$$$ Pull the motor down and I can help you with the parts needed.
  6. I've been looking for 1 of these for ages..Dash Cap. When I buy it can one of the Ballarat boys pack it and send it to me..At my cost. Or has anyone got 1 for sale here.. Pauly
  7. Your Zed might be running to rich, And the plugs are fouling up..
  8. Is everyone driving Zeds this time.....
  9. Mark you might need to got back to these..
  10. All Z Parts Unit 1, 17 King road, Hornsby Sydney, Australia. Phone: +61 2 9476 0966 Fax: +61 2 94760711 Mobile: 0410 549 070 Email: allzparts@aol.com
  11. Got to feel for George...That's what it feels like when he unleashes 500 pony's.
  12. Rare Spares do have them for $99.00 Product Code: RP0047 Price inc GST($AUD) : $99.00 EA Export Price exc GST($AUD) : $90.00 EA Description: RUST REPAIR DATSUN 240Z REAR HATCH PANEL https://rsp-secure.com/rarespares/default.asp?car_type=34A&model=DATSUN 240Z 260Z
  13. Pretty sure this is a new Ken Block clip.....God I love this guy, Does that make me gay!!!
  14. Mark, You should have put an updated price tag on you window.. That would have been cool, Or isn't the front window big enough now..lol p.s Found mine in a old garage that wasn't open for years in the back of a old workshop. The workshop is history now...(new units) Homebush. pauly
  15. Why don't you guys list them here so all Auszcar members can have a go at them.. I thought thats what the for sale section is for.
  16. Allzparts in Sydney, I think they are $450..Give Warren a call & Good shipping service. And the spoilers are very flexible...POLYURETHANE.
  17. N.S.W RTA....Money talks here in nsw, You can get any colour for a price...Assholes. Soon it will be $5.00 just to walk into the rta & $10 a question. I would love to know where all the money the rta takes in goes...Not on the roads!!!
  18. My mate was just was told from an Insurance company that if wheel spacers are fitted they will not PAY OUT. If you are in an accident, Your fault or not..unless originally fitted by the manufacturer.
  19. I would have had some parts of it....Didn't know you where going to scrap it.. Oh well sh$t happenes..Thats 2 now Loui.
  20. Nothing wrong with a 4x4 Zed
  21. Mr240z

    Engine Mounts

    Ebay US always has new ones for sale, And the Aussie dollar is great at the moment. Time to buy from the USA all Zed owner's.
  22. Thomas is back......Still got your spot in the Sydney Crew waiting for you... Barista get them pics to The nuclear_z asap and get him back in a Zed..
  23. Me no speaka the good english...... Spending to much time infront of a laptop.. What ever you guy's are doing is good with me.
  24. Do glass bonnets have to be engineered...First I've heard of this.
  25. Haven't had a chance to chase them up yet..Sorry guys being flat out. Give these guys a ring in the mean time. http://www.oem-products.com/products.html Their the supplier for 555 and oem products. Will chase them up tomorrow.
×
×
  • Create New...