Jump to content

Mr240z

Members
  • Posts

    1,074
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr240z

  1. How sweet...You know I feel the same way
  2. Officeworks....Not again, What about somewhere else..Brighton or somewhere like that. Parramatta rd sucks ass... Edit: I see you all at office works
  3. What has gotting into you...Your getting as bad as the dark one "Lurch" But piss funny all the same......OldZman you welcome anyway you can get here.. Atlease George has clean socks !!!!
  4. I didn't get it..??
  5. Going to give tonight a miss and save it for sunday..
  6. I'm there Boss, Got to pick up someone on the way out there..
  7. Better on my bike....Might catch a ride with someone, Any takers..
  8. What can i say to that.. I just thought you where on something...lol Just impressed with your mechical, video and computer skills. p.s Love your workshed.
  9. That is so cool....You have talent & how quick do you work..
  10. If I'm paying I'm driving...
  11. How about we meet up somewhere & cruz out to La perouse for pizza.. Nice wheather nice pizza...Mmmmm pizza. Depending on the mood..A possible stroll along the beach p.s I need to talk to you George , I'll give you a ring soon..
  12. George your a crack up...Where do this remarks come from. Your not like this in person...
  13. They only go as fast as you push that pedal.. Sounds like a good buy to me.
  14. Adam tore the garage apart...No luck, Think my old man throw them out as he does. Sorry mate.
  15. Adam I'll have a look tomorrow..I think I have some. Same deal as before if I do..
  16. Dave p.m adam it goes to his email address...Faster
  17. 170 km – about 2 hours 34 mins Thats what I'd be doing tomorrow......Go have a look see and see what your buying..
  18. It's a 1973 model...I was going to own it...But i've had 2nd thoughts..looks like a hand full to me.
  19. I thought I was your life..Oh well I still have Peter thank god..he takes me out on dates. (wink wink)
  20. What happened to the one you brought off the forums... You could have had your one out and rebuilt by now...
  21. Mr240z

    Boot Latch 240

    What about this one..Atom 500 v8
  22. Has anyone spoke to his guy....I'm really interested but can't seem to get though to him.. I just trying to find out if its a complete car with all the bits to go with it.. Edit: Just spoke to the guy and it what you see is what you get.. Engineered with a 302 in it and has changed it to a 350 don't know how thats goes with the engineerd paper work ? Needs alot to finish off..I'll keep an eye on it..Might bid I know the reserve.
  23. Mr240z

    Boot Latch 240

    You love it.......You big show off. Get your frigging Zed out for a spin...If it's to much for you, Give it to me !!!!!!
  24. Mr240z

    Boot Latch 240

    lol George shower's with his socks & shoes on.....Close the blinds in your bathroom next time
  25. I'm good in the morning....I nice squit somewhere would be nice. When ever is good with me....
×
×
  • Create New...