-
Posts
2,294 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Articles
Media Demo
S30z Register
Store
Everything posted by NZeder
-
Good to finally meet a number of you today. Next time you let a kiwi navigate make sure the instructions say "Right into xyz" not "Straight right to xyz" as I was busy looking around the country side and just spotted Straight not the straight right....or write them in sheep language so i can read them lol Big thanks Dimitri for letting me sit shotgun in the 240z. Evan great drive in the comfee seat Lurch and Peter for allowing a Kiwi to sit in the passengers seat also - Peter I would love to go for a spin around a track with you behind the wheel of (anything really but) a zed. And to David for hosting us at the end of Cruise.
-
Lol when I was living in Melbourne the team I followed was the Hawks as they were the closest team to where I was renting. However still the wrong code for a kiwi
-
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/2583550203.html
-
Genuine OEM G-nose Headlight covers f/s
NZeder replied to NZeder's topic in Parts and Tools for Sale
You can get replica versions now but they don't have the stainless rings but a replica made from black plastic. Brian in the US sells them for sell $450 see here http://www.zccjdm.com/catalog.php/azcarbum/dt46936/pd993842/240Z__ZG__G_NOSE__HEADLIGHT_LENSES___JDM. -
Genuine OEM G-nose Headlight covers f/s
NZeder replied to NZeder's topic in Parts and Tools for Sale
That was quick, these will be going to a good home :-D -
Guys I have a set of genuine OEM G-Nose Headlight covers for sale. i have them here with in Melbourne while here on buisness Sept 11-23. They are NEW never used and come with the mounting hardware also. These are my spare set - I purhased them a few years back and are still in the a genuine Nissan box (however I did stick both into just a single box so I had room in my suit case for cloths lol) The last time I spotted a set of these OEM NOS on Ebay they sold for $1500 USD. Looking for $800 AUD $$ needed for a project so the spare set can be sold (the idea was I was never going to sell these but things change) PM if interested.
-
So any space in a zed for a kiwi i do have a car I use but would much rather be in a zed as a passenger. I am staying in south bank in town but I can drive to someones place for a lift
-
David just re-read your post above about the 16th then go on the cruise on the 17th. I am easy whatever works for you and the house hold it would be good to see your project in the flesh and not having to be pressed for time while we spin the BS and talk cars and shiver. So 16th at yours sounds like a plan so who is going on the cruise and has a spare seat
-
sounds good to me
-
Guys looks like I will be in Melbourne from th 11 to the 23 of this month So who is keen to catch up with a kiwi on night or the weekend when I am in town. Some have been unlucky enough to have already meet me in person. So who is keen? Cheers Mike
-
S13W(B) calipers with TP magna Rotors
NZeder replied to daw260z's topic in Brakes / Drivetrain Components
Just to clear things up. 1. The wheel PDC of the zed is 114.3 x 4 (or 4.5" x 4 for old old old school measurements) 2. The factory rotor mounts to the hub at the back 3. The factory rotor mounting PDC is NOT I repeat NOT the same as the wheel mounting PDC 4. The factory rotor mounting is 103mm PDC x 4 from the rear of the hub You can use a 114.3 x 4 PDC on the rotor only if doing a slip over setup like using the Holden Commodore VT rotors - but then the hub needs the outside turned down just a little to fit inside the rotor in this slip over setup. If looking for a rotor to mount to the rear of the hub like the factory setup then you need 103mm PDC x 4 -
FLEXZED early 260z RS30 0001009 RB34 BUILT BY PMC ENGINES
NZeder replied to FLEXZED's topic in Members Project(s) Journal
RB34 - hmm nice - if I every finish my car I one day plan to replace the Rb25/26 NA setup with a RB34 in NA form Loui that is going to a beast -
The L28 part is irrelevant he wanted/needed 1 1/2 sets of standard FJ20 rods. FJ20 rods are 140mm centre to centre and have a standard pin size of 22mm this is well documented and well known that the FJ20 have a 22mm pin. What was supplied is not standard FJ20 rods but a custom rod with the correct lenght of 140mm centre to centre but with a smaller 21mm pin which might be correct for the L28 but not what he wanted or needed. He needed 6 x standard FJ20 rods.
-
I re-read your post - so you needed a stock FJ20 rod which is common knowledge have 140mm c to c lenght and a 22mm pin. But Max have supplied a custom item that is 140mm long with a 21mm pin. So yes Epic fail.
-
hmm 140mm rods with 22mm pin = FJ20 rod So sounds like you needed a custom rod not one of their already in production FJ20 item :'(
-
FYI my old L30 just like this but 90mm bore, L28 crank, L24 rods and custom pistons I got from Japan (old Tomie items cast but only a few g's heaver than a 87mm JE item) is making 215PS at the wheels on 40mm webers at 5450 the new owner is happy enough So that might give you an idea on the power levels you should get - and more I hope
-
in a word no - front mount rack = 240z/260z S30 but the 280zx S130 are rear mounted rack Peters BMW unit looks to be the best easiest I have seen on the net
-
also the 120y might not look the same but I believe 510, 610, 710 and early bluebirds also 410 also work but not 100% of the look but if you get one that will get your RWC until you get a correct item from some bloke in NZ lol So basically any Datsun from the same vintage should do the job ie http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DATSUN-Bluebird-410-510-610-710-Window-Regulator-Hundle-/370504192161 This is the same part number as listed for the 240z - 80760-A0600 Mine are late model 260z items so they are different so mine are out
-
I have ordered some new ones from MSA in the US so I will have mine spare I might be in Melbourne mid september so if you have not found some by then I can bring these with me and post. With regard to others models I will check the parts catalogues but I do recall someone telling me 120Y are the same.
-
when you say 280z srs1 are you talking about HS130 still or ar you thinking HLS30 aka US Based 280z? Aka before ZX range. It would be simplier to call all s130 ZX yes I know in the JDM they were marketed and sold as fairlady 280Z but that does not help with the confusion. So S130 = 280zx shape as we know it S30 = 240z, 260z So which 280z are you talking about if Zx all the S130 have the same front rotor setup. if talking about the US spec 280z S30 then think of it as a 260z so front brakes are same as the 260z ie 271mm x 12.5mm solid rotor setup with 43.5mm total hat height.
-
Alan they will bolt up - however the question will be if the offsets will match. The 260z hubs are 25mm thick IIRC from the rim face to the top of the rotor hat mounting face. The stock 260z rotor has a 43.5mm hat the 280zx has 29mm total hat height so that is some 14.5mm difference then factor in the 271mm vs 250mm I would bet the 280zx rotor is too small and too close to the hub compared to the calliper mounting point.
-
240z/260z front rotors are 271mm x 12.5mm (hat are different as the hubs are different but the over all rotor+hub combo put the disc/rotor in the same location for the caliper) So that is 10.8" solid setup 280zx stuff is vented setup but only 10" or 250mm x 20mm so way smaller (also front on the 280zx be it S1 or S2 are the same - it is the rears that are different) So what does that mean - well the ears (calliper mounts) are designed for a much larger rotor which would result in the pads not matching to the rotors too well. You are better off doing the toy 4x4 and some other rotor setup upfront if you want a vented rotor setup.
-
BRAND NEW Nissan 300ZX Z32 90-96 Coilover Kit
NZeder replied to maxspeedingrods's topic in Parts and Tools for Sale
I know of 3 racers locally here in using your L24 H-beam rods with good results, however I think it would be best to do the following 1. Introduce your self 2. Make a single post listing all the Z, L24/28, etc (ie relevant) products you manufacture/sell At the moment you are not doing your self any favours with multiply posts each covering on a single product - looks like a Spam or bot post = that is one quick way to get banned and lose potential customers. Again I know of number of people using your L24 rods and they are happy with the product but these post are not helping with perceptions of your business. -
What about VTO rims? http://www.vtoperformance.com/
-
If you want a device that can do this and a bunch of other features - have a look at a Synology DiskStation NAS unit. These are not only a Media Server, iTunes Server, NAS, FTP, NFS, iSCSI, CIFs, but also have a video surveillance feature (the smaller units, ie 2 disks DS211 or DS211j also gives you RAID 1, ie disk mirroring so if one fails your data is still ok, the cheaper DS110j also has the surveillance feature, both are licensed for a single camera out of the box but up to 5-8 can be licensed on these small unit, 5 on the DS110j and DS211j but 8 on the DS111 and DS211) see http://www.synology.com/us/products/features/live_view.php I am thinking about getting one at home for all of the above ie media server, nas, surveillance etc as don't have that kind of stuff currently
