All Z Parts.

peter t

Are these people still open. Warren has owed me some bits that I have paid for since March and I can't get any responce either by phone, fax or e-mail. Add the cost of calls I am out of pocket to the tune of about $200.00  ??? ???

Hi Peter,

Yes, they apparently are still open, but Warren hasn't been answering the phone  (I have heard there are health isues), but was told that his wife is responding to enquiries.

I will be going up to Hornsby over the Christmas break, will call in and eyeball the operation for you!

Regards

Paul

Thanks Paul,

I am aware of the health issues and the problems that were caused by what happened in Japan earlier this year, but the least one could expect is to get a refund if the parts can't be supplied any more and I can source them elseware. After all it has been nine months. 8)

• 2 months later...

What happened to Warren in Japan?

Is there any update on how he is doing?!

I think he meant the whole earth quake / tsunami thing and just Japan not Warren...

AllZparts is where I have sourced nearly all the parts I have needed since I have owned my 240Z. I have always found them excellent to deal with. I really hope Warren is okay as he is a nice guy also I won't know where else to get my bits from.

Regards

Peter

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, Just wondering if any of you know what's going on with All Z Parts? I have been trying to contact Warren by phone and email but haven't had luck for the past 2 weeks and being in QLD I can't exactly rock up on the door step to find out what's going on. Just trying to order some parts but having issues with contact.

Hey guys, Just wondering if any of you know what's going on with All Z Parts? I have been trying to contact Warren by phone and email but haven't had luck for the past 2 weeks and being in QLD I can't exactly rock up on the door step to find out what's going on. Just trying to order some parts but having issues with contact.

Try Steve Cox at Quickfit Motorsport ( Autronic guy) in Hornsby area, he may have some capability in obtaining access to either Warrens warehouse, or Warren.

Report back on here how you got on with Steve, please.

Alright buddy I will give that a go and see how it goes. I was ordering some parts from Warren but he had an over seas trip which delayed things and he has been back for a couple of weeks now but was just trying to get a box to send the parts up. I haven't paid for anything yet but still need the parts.  Just hope everything is all good with him.

Hahaha not so much demanding I'm fine if it takes some time just looking for an update. He told me to email him last week to see how things are going so I did that and didn't get a reply which is why I am trying to contact him on the phone.

Hahaha not so much demanding I'm fine if it takes some time just looking for an update. He told me to email him last week to see how things are going so I did that and didn't get a reply which is why I am trying to contact him on the phone.

Did you say he said to email him??

Nah, dont believe that, he hasn't learnt how to spell, WWW, yet!

He had a brand new 260z 2+2 center console and I was after a 2nd hand 260z drivers front guard. He did have brand new guards as well for $500 but that was out of current budget.

I do have other sources for the console and such but would prefer to keep the money within the zed community here.

• 4 months later...

Hi All

I have had Ebay dealings with AllZparts in the past and have had most satisfactory dealings with them despite the fact that they were during a period of time when Warren was ill and communications were a little slow.

I have searched and can only find an old phone number as a contact. I have just rung that number and it just rings out.

In the recent past few years I have received good service from North American suppliers (primarily MSA and Black Dragon) but find the main problem is with regard to the freight and customs issues. My current preference is to deal with an Australian supplier who can bypass the import issues.

At this moment I am wanting to import a new louvred bonnet from Black Dragon at approximately AUS$350 purchase price but with a freight price of Approx $AUS850 which will then incur customs, handling, GST / import duties that are likely to make the deal prohibitive.

Can anybody tell me :

* if AllZparts are still in business and what their current contact details might be. I would really rather deal with an Australian supplier.

* if anybody has details of alternative freight options from Canada or the USA

* if anybody can recommend a general Australian supplier of Zed parts

Thanks in anticipation

Dave

From prior experiences, your $850 shipping costs should not be factored into the value of the goods therefore no GST applicable. It is only calculated on the cost of the goods, ie $350 so you are way under the AU$1000 limit for GST application. As long as the seller fills out the paperwork correctly, I'm sure BDragon are experienced.