The Ebay Thread #2 - Post Ebay Parts Here!

XRQTR

• Administrators

I know Romas in Europe and Hung in North America have been working on it. Looks good so far. I can ask Hung for his honest opinion vs OEM if you like? I won't be ordering a set for a little while.

As much as I want them. I have some OEM rings that need a little love.

Something that won't interest those who are obsessed with originality, but might help those that own a 72 like me and are sick of having to tell roadworthy inspectors that it was complianced before the ADRs changed to the requirement that front indicators had to be amber.  These LED globes are white when park lights are on, and flash amber for indicators.  Work well on my car.  Only downside is that because they are a very white LED they make my headlights look very yellow (time to switch to LED replacement H4s as well ha ha ha)

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1157-5630-20SMD-White-Amber-Dual-Color-LED-Bulb-Switchback-DRL-Turn-Signal-Light/302233920591

39 minutes ago, andyk_79 said:

Something that won't interest those who are obsessed with originality, but might help those that own a 72 like me and are sick of having to tell roadworthy inspectors that it was complianced before the ADRs changed to the requirement that front indicators had to be amber.  These LED globes are white when park lights are on, and flash amber for indicators.  Work well on my car.  Only downside is that because they are a very white LED they make my headlights look very yellow (time to switch to LED replacement H4s as well ha ha ha)

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1157-5630-20SMD-White-Amber-Dual-Color-LED-Bulb-Switchback-DRL-Turn-Signal-Light/302233920591

Thats brilliant!

These led globes appear 5-10mm taller, does anyone know how much room is behind the lense? 

20 hours ago, gav240z said:

I know Romas in Europe and Hung in North America have been working on it. Looks good so far. I can ask Hung for his honest opinion vs OEM if you like? I won't be ordering a set for a little while.

As much as I want them. I have some OEM rings that need a little love.

Its ok, thanks though. A bit out of my budget at the moment. Perhaps sometime in the near future hopefully! Have been trying to snag a second hand set for a while on yahoo. They are a little cheaper than that still and condition is generally pretty good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...