Jump to content

RB26DETT

Members
  • Posts

    293
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RB26DETT

  1. Thanks guys, going to get my head around on how to actually search for items and translate it to English and will buy some pressies for myself
  2. Slightly off topic, how are people bidding and bringing things in from auctions in Japan, are you guys using a broking service or something?
  3. This car is my favourite!!! And it's getting better and better
  4. Thank you Alan, that clears that up. So the way I read it, it is most likely those cars had the 240z style lights retrofitted by the owner and that the factory never made a model that had both the 240z style lights whilst having the 260z style dash?
  5. Slightly off topic. Alan, when I look at Japanese mooks such as Q Power and Nostalgic Hero, I often see cars with 240z style tail lights and the later 260z style dash. Is this a factory fitment and what are these cars referred to, S30, S31?
  6. I think he bought the car of someone else not that long ago. The PO modified the trans tunnel for a V8 conversion. I remember seeing the car on gumtree from the last seller.
  7. Loved the video, thank you for sharing the link
  8. Sorry for the late reply, I've been flat out. Any chance you post a picture of the tail gate and gearbox up on here?
  9. Do you know if the gearbox is a close ratio one from a z? Or is it a skyline one etc. If the box is a z one, I'll grab the gearbox and rear hatch.
  10. Congratulations Stephen, the car looks really nice and original, can't wait to see it in person
  11. ... Could be a way to get exhaust smell away from the cabin area in an S30?
  12. Hi Vorn, what chassis # is your car? Looks like an early one.
  13. Just add the extra castors on bottom tie bar. You can leave the car as it is on the spit and hire a tilt/slide tray tow truck. They can then just winch it on as is, saves heaps of stuffing about.
  14. R32 GTR V spec I also had Brembos, not only R32 V spec II. Yes you are right - all R33 GTR and R 34 GTR had them too.
  15. o I think the brakes must be from a R33 GTS-T, NOT R33 GTR as the ad says. I believe all R33 GTR had Brembo brakes.
  16. Mine is an R200 with a KAAZ LSD centre. I can't comment on when it happens as the workshop tuning my ECU told me and I haven't really driven the car to know myself.
  17. Keen to hear how this pans out, I have a rb26 in mine and when on the dyno the guys says there is a vibration at higher rpms, need to bring it back to investigate. Might look on hybridz to see if any other guys with rb conversions had similar?
  18. Soooo good, love this car!!!
  19. I see, I didn't think something was right about those cracks. Keep up the great work and can't believe the progress that you guys are making.
  20. ...you can't be reinstalling a cracked dash back into this car right? Love the detail that you are putting into this rebuild.
  21. That is awesome!!!
  22. I was looking at this wiring kit myself www.ebay.com.au/itm/H4-Fused-Halogen-Wiring-Harness-Headlight-Foglight-Booster-Relay-12v-2-lamps-/251314718519?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a83864737 Will this do the job?
  23. Where did you get the wiring upgrade harness from?
  24. .... so who do we have to convince at Nissan to get that into production
  25. Ok Gareth, I'll still have it Thank you
×
×
  • Create New...