Jump to content

Zedman240®

Moderators
  • Posts

    5,250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Zedman240®

  1. Just want to have a little whinge about a member on this forum...but with only 5 posts, just call him a user.... sold a diff to him and was going to remove the output flanges but was told to keep them installed just in case any oil was spilled and once diff was "home", would return them to me.. Well that was 6 months and a few messages ago, and now won't return any messages. If it was something smaller or not worth much, I wouldn't mind but those parts are quite hard to come by and if you bought an LSD R200, would be required. Anybody personally know the member named "Merc"? (Ben). Before he ruins it for everyone else wishing to buy parts off me, I would like to get my shyte back before I start to lose my patience.
  2. Haven't forgotten, will get back to you within the next day or two...
  3. Ohh..as you know.... pics!!
  4. With the rear taillight, are you after just the light itself or the bezel as well? I have a single 240 taillight but don't remember which side...I have plenty of bezels both left and right.
  5. Excellent..another work of art to come.. Congrats
  6. Motivation always multiplies when paint is about to go on.. keep up the excellent work! Those wheels look like the fake spoke type; they are just missing the spoke hub cap. That chrome wheel reflected the spokes on the cap giving the illusion of a spoked wheel.
  7. Before I list them on evilBay, I thought I'd give Auszcar members the first chance to own these original Nissan lens covers with the steel trims. I've also included stainless versions of the original raised head countersunk screws, as the original ones were only zinc plated and have started to rust. It will be sad to let go as they don't come up for sale very often. Will supply rivnuts to install as well. Sorry for the pic, its the only one I can find on this PC... Asking $600..... Last set sold on eBay US for over $800+
  8. Mark, Do you know exactly how much they hang over the G-Nose headlight scoop? Is there enough for a hole to be drilled and screwed to the G-nose so it can be removed easily?
  9. If needed, I can do a Saturday and Sunday as I only live a few minutes away... I really have to thin out the collection a fair bit.
  10. Heres the pic, But minus tyres though.....Let me know. I can even do free shipping!
  11. Date wise, just have to get my suspension back in the car so I can move it as it's in the way of the racking..I can get a forklift from next door so If you can organise a day around a months time, it should be ok. I'll let you all know when the zed is mobile again..
  12. With the marks on the track I'd say you weren't the first and you won't be the last to come off there... Keep at it!
  13. Well, that buyer hasn't got back to me...so if you are interested in them, they are $400 for the 4 and I will get a pic up as soon as possible..
  14. Would love a set... I'll find out Saturday morning...our time!
  15. As soon as I get a G-Nose, you are first on my contact list! That was my next question, do you make any like the OEM ones that sit slightly proud of the nose cone? I have a pair with one having a stone crack from an impact..
  16. Oops..you are right. I'll find a good one and report back...
  17. THAT is what you call service....admirable work there!
  18. Body bracing is also different under that panel. I helped with a conversion here from LHD to RHD and there was quite a bit of work involved to swap it over.
  19. I may have some...just waiting for payment. Will let you know if they are still available. They are a Performance mesh type in a 16 x 7 with around a +4 offset. Came off my 240Z.
  20. All are welcome.... have full workshop facilities as well so if you need parts fitted as well, that can be done.
  21. Scooter is a bonus to whoever buys the lot! Electric start, lights, and a speedo... I have some of those panels, like with everything there, as you can see, just have to be found!
  22. Open for offers are a few parts for zeds...240-260 and 2+2. Some NOS parts included. Mainly trim and electrical, some panels and suspension / brake components. Lights, Interior trim and external chrome trim, front and rear bumpers and glass (hatch, ¼, driver / passenger side for 2 and 2+2 doors). There is one L26 engine and radiators, driveline shafts and diff / gearbox mounts. To list it all would take me weeks. Where all this is stored, I have been told to move it pretty quickly as space is needed and my two car garage isn't enough. There is one condition though, as a 260 2 seater I bought that was originally part of the sale, some parts for it have been mixed in with all these parts. As I assemble my zed, I will need some of these parts back as I find out what I need...nothing major but a few bit I know I need to get are the chrome door frames and hatch glass and maybe left and right ¼ glass. More details later. Also one small plastic skid that's pictured in the racks is for my 240Z and is not included in the sale as are a few more parts / pieces that are not pictured and needed for my 260. There are $000's of dollars worth of parts there and just curious how much would you pay for all of these? PM or contact me on O413 243 76O
  23. I have several of them but shipping will be a killer.. Did you have anyone in mind who can do the shipping for you?
  24. The calipers will fit onto either so any strut should suit. Difference being the diameter of the body itself. 240 = 51mm 260 = 55mm. I should have a pair and I'm in Pakenham as well..
  25. I should have some...just might take a coupla days to find them...
×
×
  • Create New...