Jump to content

Zedman240®

Moderators
  • Posts

    5,250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Zedman240®

  1. Muhahaha..I just bought an old Repco MTB "High Sierra" from NSW and the kind seller wrapped it in bubble wrap and let a courier pick it up.. Have you asked if they would do the same?
  2. Another member had dibs on it...just waiting for him to pick it up!!
  3. Hope you win it Chris...looks to be an older model from the early mid eighties? Doesn't look to rusty either which is huge bonus!
  4. When you have high boost levels, don't you need a stronger spark? You may need to go LS1 coils or similar...
  5. Jon, I hope we haven't hijacked your thread but I hope you can sell the brakes with the help of this info! Price you are after is very good by the way as the front calipers alone fetch around $300-400 mark. Simon, I can pass on the trace of the bracket if you want. Let me know.. Also, two small spacers have to be machined as well; about 10mm thick with a 12mm center and the plate is around 9-10mm thick.
  6. Never heard it called that before... but yeah, calipers look the same. Before I install them I can trace them. Whats the best way to do it for an engineering / laser cutting place so they can make copies?
  7. For the zed, 205 60 15 is as close as you can get to the original circumfrence. Or for 16", 205 55. With the 240, originals I thought were 175 80 14?
  8. Very comprehensive... I love it! excellent work there..
  9. I'm about to install the same calipers on my zed but with a different disc; a modified Mitsu 3000GT disc made into a 2 piece with an alloy hat. I can trace the bracket onto a bit of cardboard if needed but with the disc, you can try those but you would have to mill out the center of the disc and re drill to suit the PCD of the hub from the zed. If the disc hat is pretty low, that may help.
  10. Would be great to see again..please keep in touch with the forum Tony! Thanks
  11. Another Welcome... I remember that zed from when I used to frequent HybridZ...a while ago. I always love a tubbed zed! Would like to have one eventually..
  12. Look in the Oxford dictionary under "Dish" you'll find those wheels.. friggin awesome.
  13. Do you have another airflow meter you can try?
  14. Zedman240®

    Front Panels

    If you have no luck in NSW, I can supply you with most of the parts fo free. Front guards I have are pretty average but usable. No bre spoiler yet, but everything else is ok. Let me know.
  15. A garage with room... I can only dream..
  16. Yep, what color is your zed? U may be in luck with the two hatches. I may have your color! I'll pm u with my work address.
  17. Yep, found both. Just have to make sure with the grill that the mounting points all match up with a 73. My zed is a 70 and I think they are slightly different.
  18. For a 260 2+2 I have a whole hatch if you want for free! with glass and trim pre installed.
  19. Got both types of rear hatch glass if you want.
  20. Thanks for that... I'm not 100% sure its needed but I'll check that.
  21. As above, If anyone has any of those Sumitomo calipers in parts or have spares of those calipers... I'm after that large spring clip that sits in the middle of the pads. If you have one, please let me know.. Thanks In Pic below, item number 7 (one of)
  22. Very true...and ad family stuff that always gets in the way of a good zed drive..
  23. There is a metal spinner factory behind my work with dies for 40mm trumpets; they may be able to make some for you any length you want.
×
×
  • Create New...