Jump to content

Zedman240®

Moderators
  • Posts

    5,250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Zedman240®

  1. From memory the seal is on the distributor body...
  2. Just thinking would a side exit exhaust be legal? I know it has to be past a certain distance from an opening window.
  3. Mine do have the front clear and internal amber lens; I'll have a dig through and find some good ones. Sorry, I keep forgetting...240Z single or 260 double hole housings?
  4. Only hatches left are for 2+2...there are 2 and they are for free!
  5. Instead of a sunroof, install one of those forward facing hatches like on rally cars; they pressurize the cabin so no fumes get in.
  6. Chances of finding a zed that has been repaired with lead are slim to zilch! Most are done with chicken wire and or "cut up" Stop signs...
  7. I have an average pair if needed.. How good a set are you after?
  8. Scott, there may be a spring buried in the mountain of stuff.. If I find one, I'll have to post it to you.. With the pedal box, I will have another one later on (it's still in a car that needs to be moved once more before its stripped) will let you know then. I need to move a heap of stuff so the more people the better; unless you can take heaps yourself..
  9. I have a few bits and pieces I will be giving away because where they are stored, room is needed so just checking when any interested parties want to come and pick through some parts to take as they are too good or useable to throw out / scrap. I was thinking in about a months time on a weekend. There will be panels / mechanicals, trim among other things so if you need some more spares or need them for your zed, come and get it! Obviously some very good parts I will charge for but nothing scary. Parts are mainly 260 2 and 2+2 and some 240Z trims etc. I have some +2 doors and hatches for free. Post here when you have a free chance these next few weeks (pref on a Saturday or Sunday). Thanks
  10. As above, have a set of extractors for any L series 6, good useable condition, with the usual surface rust. $20 PM or call O413 243 76O Sorry no pic, but look similar to the HM type.
  11. My build was cheap at around the $6000 mark...with few mods. To me, the words "Performance and bargain" can't be used in the same sentence. Hope your mechanic knows his shyte..
  12. What sizes do they come in?
  13. Might have one but can't test yet as my 260Z is still in pieces..what type of plug are on yours? a pic would be great..helps match it perfectly.
  14. What time will you all be there by? Want me to bring anything specific (zed bits BTW)
  15. All I know is I HATE being poor...
  16. Is there heaps of dust on it? Makes it look more satin than gloss... Looks great though! Be prepared to wash every weekend.
  17. Haha...I am the first port of call on spares.. I have the headlight bucket, only a couple of very avg lenses, You mean the indicator/parker under the headlight? Have a grill (venetian type) No spoiler May have a vented bonnet..I'll check today and re post.
  18. Simon, that is the exact thing Jason and alot of the guys that are racing zeds are fighting for in group Sc. Big MK63 calipers, triples and body improvements are just a few things..
  19. Must be one hell of an eccentric shaft....bit of flex?
  20. Im with the NDSOC and on club rego... Best thing is to chat with Alan (260Coupe) and he will give you all the instructions you need. If you car can get an RWC easily, do it; that will help.
  21. Hi Sasha, I have parts 1 & 3. With the metal bracket for the mirror, you mean that black triangular one with the 3 screw holes?
  22. I think for a clean zed like that, the asking price is pretty good. How much will it cost to find a semi decent zed in close to that condition? about $9-10? Then get some more work done to it etc and then you would have to spend more. The best thing about that car is its all original and best of all..complete! how many zeds are bought with many small detail parts missing.... even restored examples. If you're in the market for a +2, I'd seriously be making an offer on that one. One give away to make sure it's original; check bolt/screw heads to see if they have been removed or touched.
  23. One other little point to add is these 2 seaters do breakdown as well.. and +3 for learning do DIY... grab a workshop manual and get dirty. Remember...even geniuses had to learn not to crap in their own pants.
  24. Welcome...the more members with Z's in Melbourne the better! Post pics when you can...its always good to see what you are working with.
  25. Very nice collection..and Welcome!
×
×
  • Create New...