S30Z Literature Link, Speedhunters, Petrolicious, Jalopnik Etc..

A few in NZ have helped this along the way - from info on going from EFI to carbs, to me loaning my original ZG hinges so the originals could be modified to operate the bonnet without issues for the G-Nose. Taryn has recently written an article about a trip to Japan and getting the chance to drive a Hakosuka see Taryn's articles here

http://www.speedhunters.com/author/taryncroucher/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Thats awesome! The grin factor would be through the roof. If I had the mechanical ability perhaps a Honda Superblackbird 1100cc into a 1st gen Civic!!

• Administrators

Similar concept to this, but I would prefer RWD like the Honda has :).

A friend of mine's grandmother used to own a 1975 Honda Civic like this:

http://image.motortrend.com/f/classic/roadtests/12q2_1975_honda_civic_cvcc_1979_wagon/42652786/1975-Honda-Civic-CVCC-side-in-motion.jpg

It was so light that 1 morning she came out and someone had tipped the car on it's side. Would be a perfect car for this type of conversion.

• 1 month later...

you get really hung up on that d3c0y, just let it go buddy... let it goooooo

I'm pissed that i put mine in the wrong place and now it looks so wrong to me because i know where they should be. It's not like people are putting them there on purpose, it's a stuff up. It bugs me so much im going to weld my guards back up and move them out board and repaint them. Another things that urks me is back to front flares too.