S30Z Literature Link, Speedhunters, Petrolicious, Jalopnik Etc..

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I've mentioned elsewhere, the narrative about BRE "discovering" the L24 crank harmonic problem - and helping the factory to fix it - doesn't really add up. Nissan was very well aware of the ha

yeah american horsepower

Spotted and bought this magazine at Books Kinokuniya near Town Hall today, seems to be a compilation of S30/S31 Fairlady Zs featured in the "G-Works" magazine.   Many cool pictures of modified Zs (L

Posted Images

11 hours ago, jeff43 said:

Would you have one in your garage George?

One of their restomods? It'd sit pretty next to the original one mate. To be honest it's not where I would spend my money. I don't need it to be as reliable (not a fan of the efi in particular) as my runabout hatch; that's why I have a modern car. I would throw money at a period correct mildly modded one though but then my wife would throw me out... :-\

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
3 hours ago, daretobedifferent said:

Some really good resources: http://240260280.com/Docs/ (in particular the Nissan Parts Catalog in Japanese with all of those diagrams)

That's an amazing resource, within just a few minutes I had found something that I've been chasing for weeks.

Excellent link, thanks!

• 1 month later...