Will I fall in love with zeds?!

Welcome, sorry to hear of your loss but glad to hear of your gain. Obviously your dad had great taste.

I think pink is fine for the zed but please resist any urge to add flower stickers etc. but then again its your car. Most importantly resist any urge to sell it. :D

If after a month you haven't fallen in love with it then there is something wrong with it. Ant half decent zed is very lovable.

Lurch !

Why do I have these doubts that the only women in your life are

(A) Mum

(B) Your Ride

© The hoist in your work area

(D) This forum

And any other female entering this domain is some kind of threat?

;)

Why disrupt a 'perfect circle', John?

Lurch !

Why do I have these doubts that the only women in your life are

(A) Mum

(B) Your Ride

© The hoist in your work area

(D) This forum

And any other female entering this domain is some kind of threat?

;)

• Administrators

Welcome, not sure I could condone pink. However if you look after it that's the main thing. I'm sure your father would want you to enjoy it as much as he did.

Why disrupt a 'perfect circle', John?

Let's try not to scare this 1 away this time lol :).

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes it's true.. I don't log on to the forums as much as you guys do  :P

Plus I'm recovering from surgery. Nothing serious - cosmetic only! hehehe

My car (hmm I feel it needs a name, pink is so striking that it commands a name!) has finally finished it's cosmetic work too. All good to drive... except I've never actually driven it yet. My brother (bless him) has been obliging and has driven it to the workshop and back for me. I feel like I'm in another world when I'm in this car!! The seats are so low and it's very loud...  and then there's that CHOKE thingymagiggy.... woah! Looks tricky.

lol, it can be a bit daunting to drive at first.  Get someone who knows cars to teach you properly.  Its a bit different sitting as far back as you are, so remember where the middle of the car is too.  They dont have the best steering lock (turning circle(how easily it turns around)) and no power steering so avoid tight car parks, but they are great once you get used to it.  Wow i really didnt sell the car then... lol

WB Apple..........

Lurch, down boy (When you read this) no more attempts to scare her away.

Loui, your 14 year old daughter and my 15 year old son think alike, little does he know it aint going to happen, Ive got 3 ford probes, 1 parts car, one my daily drive and 1 in storage, he's getting the storage car........LOL

And Apple, get your Bro out of it ASAP before he develops an attachment to it, these cars are like black magic when they get into your system.

John