Vic/NDSOC Guys: Johnny Bellfield the Hoon!

C.A.R.

I had already received the link via email and guessed it was John.

He has set a new record for the oldest "hoon" to have their car impounded at 78. Smashing the old record of a mere 64 years of age.

Will be interesting to see how the NDSOC will react and punish the ol boy, let alone license suspension.

Yeah I feel sorry for the old boy. I think I know who the other car was as well.

A lot of good the signing of the NDSOC "Code of Conduct" did before the drive. Talk about some bad press for the NDSOC. This sort of info will go National.

that is funny sorry. love to see the face of the coper when a 78 yo got out.

hmm wonder what the punishemnt will be? looks like vic is holding the record for oldest hoon drivers  :

what sort of pulsar was that? GTiR or a hyped up one? pic videos etc... damn news never give the good details  ;D

Yeah a GTiR. His motor was fully worked. Spent almost as much as me on his car I reckon with all the development and Engine / Gear Box repairs. He must have been going round a bend since he was only doing 170klms.    8)

Yeah a GTiR. His motor was fully worked. Spent almost as much as me on his car I reckon with all the development and Engine / Gear Box repairs. He must have been going round a bend since he was only doing 170klms.    8)

;D ;D ;D love to hear about senior people driving nuts.

there a guy here hes old but he likes to drive fairly fast. wont mention names LOL.... but i love seeing him give his car the beans.

When I heard about that on the radio this morning I actually thought about Jonny and wondered how old he was now. 

That car of his is a wepon i was lucky enough to spend 1/2 a day in the passenger seat in tasmania a few years ago.  When 22psi of boost kicks in that thing flies, 4wd and 200+kw atw.

Am I right to say that if you lose your licence you can't participate in track days

Am I right to say that if you lose your licence you can't participate in track days

I think you still can.  There is no mention with an L2S CAMS licence of needing to have a valid drivers licence, nor is there anywhere to put your drivers licence number on the application form, you just need to be a member of a car club.  Can't speak for other level licences, but I don't think having a drivers licence for the road is at all relevant to a racing licence.

Of course you couldn't do say Targa Tassie or anything with transport stages, but club sprints etc should be fine, providing you can get the car there somehow!

We have an old Italian bloke of about 65 who works for us, and a few weeks ago we smelt something burning out the back.  Went out to discover a heap of smoke, and two fat black lines in the yard out the back of the factory.  He'd jumped into one of our cars thats scheduled for wrecking, and thought to himself "I've never done a burnout, I wonder if this car will do one..."

Wholly Crap. A half page article on the front page of the Herald Sun. Man this is not good advertising for the NDSOC. Yet they have another drive advertised on their website down the Great Ocean Road in March. If they had half a brain I am not sure I would have that up at the moment.  :-[

• Administrators

Wholly Crap. A half page article on the front page of the Herald Sun. Man this is not good advertising for the NDSOC. Yet they have another drive advertised on their website down the Great Ocean Road in March. If they had half a brain I am not sure I would have that up at the moment.   :-[

Craig you are looking at it all wrong. They will be getting 100's of hits on their website after that.

If only one of our members got us front page coverage lmao.

Note: Not encouraging illegal activity here, merely just taking the piss!

Yeah I agree Gavin. Plenty will be visiting the site. That's why I had a laugh when I saw the advertisment for the GO Road cruise. Maybe they will get a truck load of fully sick VL's turn up for that drive.  ;)

Just saw the pic of Johnny B on the Sun. Hah is wearing army green outfit standing on a tank. Looks like the guys in Iraq  :)  :D  ;D

Hope he has'nt got any live rounds for that tank, he might have a go at the coppers with it!  ;D ;D ;D If old Johnny was still at the helm they'd prolly lock him up and say he was a terrorist with that tank. You can't fart these days without getting into trouble by the law.

Anybody got a copy of the pic to post up here!??? I'll see if I can find it.

Cheers,

Sulio

man those stupid laws wont stop a thing it will just make things worse.

since november last year till a week ago they impounded 1400+ cars in SA. 4 of them got sold for repeat offenders.

(ive had a lot of stuff written in this space expressing they going the wrong way of reducing hooning but deleted it)  :P safer if i just keep it to myself  ::)

people were hooning the day the car got invented and before that they were hooning on horses  ;D so till they make something that replaces the car as daily transport i dont see it ever stoping just making it lot more unsafe for innocent people. 

just my ranting. LOL

exposure the club could probably do with but dosnt need if you know what i mean, i dont think it will have any effect on the club people are aware that its individuals not the club , amazing how quickly the media arrived at the scene to blow the whole thing up , brumby says the older should be setting an example but if media wasnt involved no one would know would they government has gone about it the wrong way