620Z

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

Its more to the east of Melbourne, you can say behind Mt Dandenong. Approx 38 km's from Melbourne "as the crow flies". You have to go through Lylidale and about 10-15 mins out. I think I'm right...been looking at some maps online!

fellas, this meet-up place, how far out of Melbourne is it ? is it North of Melb ...close to the Hume Hwy ??

If you are coming from Canberra: Travel south on the Hume, take the Seymour exit, (1 hour Nth of Melb) and continue south on the Goulburn Valley Highway, get onto the Melba highway at Yea, after Coldstream turn onto the Warburton Highway and when you get to Wandin turn onto Evans Grove.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Got some more confirmations. Dale from Ballarat has confirmed as a definate (he was a maybe). Wes & Maggie called me to confirm they will definately be coming in their beautiful Blue Zed. They have come down to Tassie with us 3 times. They are also going to try and get another friend from up there way to bring his Zed down. So we can add another definate and maybe to the list making 29 possible Zeds on the 6th.  :o

update

Gordon's two 240's

Craig ZZZ8

Sulio Toecutter

Lurch

Ash zr240

Matt Freeman

Steff  XRQTR

Luis  LC260Z

Dave ReverendZed

Ben Mayhem

Sach Ol_SKL_JP

Bruce Spamaster240Z

John  ZEDLS

Dimitri Zedman240

Scootag (and maybe Dale)

Glen MoonstoneblueZ,

Simon Luvemfast

Rob Creighton

Warrenz

Matt Drago

DevilZ

Rod 260Z (Gordo's mate)

Dave (350ZTT?)

Dan Dancerace260

HELLFIRE

Richard Biggels2

Wes & Maggie

28 Z,s (I won't count the maybe Craig). If it was possible to hit the 30 mark it would be very impressive!??

Sulio

• Moderators

Gareth! bring your 240!

At the MSCA at Calder we ran in the same group and he told me he frequents the AusZcar site from time to time..I'd send him a PM but I forgot his username.....

White zed in pic below... Gerhard at left and me in the middle...

post-801-144023504685_thumb.jpg

Sulio/Lurch 

You can take me off the maybe list, I am there.    If I had mustard registered I might have been able to get Rob (ballarat) to drive that one down as well..    nxt time.  Anyway with Warrens 350z, I think you will find that makes 30.

I'll be there. Lucky enough for me, one of the blokes at work needed to swap weekends for stand-by.  :) Works out for both of us!

Unfortunately, I can't find anyone to help push mine across the state, so I will have to hook a ride  ;D

Dale, will give you a call prob. next week to organize. Is Scoot coming along?

...ah good good! Update

Gordon's two 240's

Craig ZZZ8

Sulio Toecutter

Lurch

Ash zr240

Matt Freeman

Steff  XRQTR

Luis  LC260Z

Dave ReverendZed

Ben Mayhem

Sach Ol_SKL_JP

Bruce Spamaster240Z

John  ZEDLS

Dimitri Zedman240

Scootag

Dale

Glen MoonstoneblueZ,

Simon Luvemfast

Rob Creighton

Warrenz

Matt Drago

DevilZ

Rod 260Z (Gordo's mate)

Dave (350ZTT?)

Dan Dancerace260

HELLFIRE

Richard Biggels2

Wes & Maggie

29 and 30 with Warrens 350...

It's getting additictive, we want more, more, more... :o :o :o

Sulio

OK I have another 240 Zed confirmed for the Day. Dave in his Silver Zed. He won the NDSOC Championship a few years back. Pretty quick Zed. I think we will be looking at over 30 Zeds on the day if everyone rocks up. Let's hope the weather holds.

Also Sulio / Lurch. Dave won't be there in his 350Z but another guy is coming in his 350Z called Brian. So that will be 2 350's there.

Gordon's two 240's

Craig ZZZ8

Sulio Toecutter

Lurch

Ash zr240

Matt Freeman

Steff  XRQTR

Luis   LC260Z

Dave ReverendZed

Ben Mayhem

Sach Ol_SKL_JP

Bruce Spamaster240Z

John  ZEDLS

Dimitri Zedman240

Scootag

Dale

Glen MoonstoneblueZ,

Simon Luvemfast

Rob Creighton

Warrenz

Matt Drago

DevilZ

Rod 260Z (Gordo's mate)

Dave (350ZTT?)

Dan Dancerace260

HELLFIRE

Richard Biggels2

Wes & Maggie

Dave Silver 240z

OK thats 30 early Z's and at least 1 350z

If only we could get 5 more!

Sulio  ;)

Gordon's two 240's

Craig ZZZ8

Sulio Toecutter

Lurch

Ash zr240

Matt Freeman

Steff  XRQTR

Luis   LC260Z

Dave ReverendZed

Ben Mayhem

Sach Ol_SKL_JP

Bruce Spamaster240Z

John  ZEDLS

Dimitri Zedman240

Scootag

Dale

Glen MoonstoneblueZ,

Simon Luvemfast

Rob Creighton

Warrenz

Matt Drago

DevilZ

Rod 260Z (Gordo's mate)

Dan Dancerace260

HELLFIRE

Richard Biggels2

Wes & Maggie

Dave Silver 240z

Gareth 240Z

30 Early Zeds!!!

Warrenz 350Z

Dave (350ZTT?)

Brian 350Z

That's 33 total!!!!!111oneoneone

OK, now this may sound a little silly.

But, what are we all bringing? Plates & cutlery? What about everyone chips in for salad?

Its a BYO BBQ. Are you going to have a big enough BBQ for everyones meat? Or has this grown so much that we actually have to bring our own BBQ aswell? :P

Goods question Simon.

Well there will be plenty of BBQ space. Gordon as a big wood BBQ and he also plans on wheeling around his gas one as well. So we can have 2 going at the one time.

As far as cutlery, plates, sauce, salads, bread, drinks etc. Even a chair or two wouldn't go astray. So I say please bring your own "stuff".  :D Gordon's happy to open his house as long as his wife doesn't have to do anything and he doesn't have to throw on all the other conderments (even though he sort of feels he should). So I ask you bring your own picnic stuff and food and we will be in for a great day. Partners & kids welcome. If it is wet there is still plenty of cover under a huge gazebo, 6 car garage etc. Even the barby is under a shelter. I look forward to meeting you all on Saturday. Please introduce your selves around and look for anyone on there own and make an extra effort to include them. We wondered if name tags might be an idea but it might be going a bit far???

PS: If the Club gets a little financial then next year if we do it again we could throw on all the extra stuff for nothing. By the way if your Zed is off the road still come along and introduce your self as it might be on the road the following year. You might get some inspiration to complete the car. Ha Ha

Hey guys can you take and post some pics of all the zed boys together (and lurch).

and maybe someone can name them all for us to see.

From the sydney zed boys (one day we,ll meet)

Pauly