Vic Photo shoot / BBQ / Drive 6/12/08

620Z

Hi all

Dimitri I was going to say Im happy to drive your car over for the photo shoot :)

I am soooo tempted to take the racecar. wonder if i could get a unregistered vehical permit? anyone know the rules? Ive got the indicators, brake lights, headlights, and road worthy road tyres but thats about it :)

Ash

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all

Dimitri I was going to say Im happy to drive your car over for the photo shoot :)

I am soooo tempted to take the racecar. wonder if i could get a unregistered vehical permit? anyone know the rules? Ive got the indicators, brake lights, headlights, and road worthy road tyres but thats about it :)

Ash

Sounds like my 240 ..... lol

• Moderators

Hi all

Ash

Hey Ash, you're risking a lot driving up with a temp permit being a weekend! If you can arrange CH for it that would be the best...you could follow me and it will look ok! I'm lucky that party is later in the arvo...I want to be part of this monumental occasion!...

I do have a spare set of CH plates....... ;) j/k

Ash I know my brother has a trailer you could probably borrow if you have a tow car. Let me know if this is an option for you. Otherwise Dimitri might be able to get you down behind him. I am sure your car would attract a lot of attention. It's going to end up a bit of a Zed Concource with all these cars around.

Thanks for the offer craig

yer I think trailer is best option. I will check with my mate when I get back if I can borrow his car and trailer.

I also have just been informed I have somthing else on that afternoon but not until later,

Ash

...update, ok were up to 18 Zeds, theres gotta be more...come on fella's who's in touch with Richard (Biggels)? he's usually up for a spin. Still waiting on Matt Drago to respond also...20 cars would be good! Gavin...you should  be able to catch a flight down for the day, would'nt more than a 22 hour flight, c'mon?

Gordon has two 240's

Craig's V8 Zed

Sulio's 260/240

Lurch

Matt Freeman

Steff  XRQTR

Luis  LC260Z

Rev

Mayhem

Ol_SKL_JP

Spamaster240Z

John  ZEDLS

Dimitri Zedman240

Scootag (and maybe Dale)

MoonstonebluZ, Glen

Luvemfast

Rob Creighton

Sulio

...ah Warren of course those tripples are working nicely now! Ah tally is at 19...keep em coming!

Gordon has two 240's

Craig's V8 Zed

Sulio's 260/240

Lurch

Matt Freeman

Steff  XRQTR

Luis  LC260Z

Rev

Mayhem

Ol_SKL_JP

Spamaster240Z

John  ZEDLS

Dimitri Zedman240

Scootag (and maybe Dale)

MoonstonebluZ, Glen

Luvemfast

Rob Creighton

Warrenz

Okay, I'll reply already!

I'm happy to come along, but I'm not sure about putting the car in the photo.  She has no badges and I cannot see myself getting anytime to get the interior of the car done.  I could put the badges on, but I was really hoping to leave them as the last thing to go back on (they were the first thing off when I started the rebuild).

I can bring my camera along to and take photos, but I suggest that everyone bring their kit and take shots.  I only play around and I haven't been taking many shots lately, so I'm a bit out of practice.  I know when we got together on the docks a while ago, a few people were shooting then and there was a nice mixture of approaches to photographing the cars.

Cheers,

Matt

Matt I don't think the quality of the cars will be in question. We are just after Zeds. Most peoples are in various states of repair or upgrades. Beside most photo's of the group will be from a distance so I don't think anyone will notice some missing badges, I don't have any on my car. I think we are going to have over 20 Zeds at this rate. I have another 3 maybe's or most likely's. If we get real desperate Gordon has nother 3 old Zeds at the back of his shed (2 are parts cars & one with a V8) that we could push around. Ha Ha. But I don't think we will need them. This is going to be a big day.  :o

cool...update to 20, c'mon keep em comin fella's...

Gordon has two 240's

Craig's V8 Zed

Sulio's 260/240

Lurch

Matt Freeman

Steff  XRQTR

Luis  LC260Z

Rev

Mayhem

Ol_SKL_JP

Spamaster240Z

John  ZEDLS

Dimitri Zedman240

Scootag (and maybe Dale)

MoonstonebluZ, Glen

Luvemfast

Rob Creighton

Warrenz

Matt Drago

Rev can you get your hands on a Jumping Castle? Well my 2 kids will be there. Gordon has 3 and I am pretty sure a few more will be coming along. If you need a hand with the set up I am sure there will be no shortage of helpers. I can get there at 10 and I know Gordon will be happy to pitch in. Anyway the offer is there but it's up to you mate.

Rev can you get your hands on a Jumping Castle? Well my 2 kids will be there. Gordon has 3 and I am pretty sure a few more will be coming along. If you need a hand with the set up I am sure there will be no shortage of helpers. I can get there at 10 and I know Gordon will be happy to pitch in. Anyway the offer is there but it's up to you mate.

+1!!!

But if you have the kids Dave, doesn't that mean you'll be in the 'Delica of Doom' & NOT the Zed? ???

Gordon has two 240's

Craig's V8 Zed

Sulio's 260/240

Lurch

Ash zr240 (If he doesn't get an attack of the Gaids & decides to trailer his Zed up.)

Matt Freeman

Steff  XRQTR

Luis   LC260Z

Rev

Mayhem

Ol_SKL_JP

Spamaster240Z

John  ZEDLS

Dimitri Zedman240

Scootag (and maybe Dale)

MoonstonebluZ, Glen

Luvemfast

Rob Creighton

Warrenz

Matt Drago

DevilZ

thats 21, I'm sure we can get more, c'mon guys chime in...who's not on the list yet?

Sulio

• Moderators

Well, this weekend I'm racing down at Calder; I'm hoping a few zeds will be there so I can ask and see how many more can come. I've got a few names in mind... There is one but I don't think you want him there Lurch....heheh

Yeah got a few from the old Club Lurch. A few haven't replied and a few have indicated they are coming but I didn't put them down just in case since they were maybe's. Ha yeah keep that one off the list Dimitri. I want this to be a nice relaxing day, we don't need any tension around the place caused by him. There are a few other people who have it in for him as well.