Jump to content

Riceburner

Donating Members
  • Posts

    3,470
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

Everything posted by Riceburner

  1. My first time to this event, was excellent. Great turn out and some really nice rides, was good to see some familiar faces and meet some new people too Here's a few quick phone pics, non Z stuff that I liked.
  2. I stumbled across it on yahoo auctions japan, it was used when I bought it. That's about the limit of my knowledge on them, Alan (HS30H) may know more?
  3. Looks totally different to me :-\ I ran the same spoiler as on the green car before I fitted the gnose. As far as I know it's only available from Japan, thats where i got mine. I sold the spoiler to dale.
  4. Thise of you meeting at the village green, See you in the morning
  5. Wow, very nice The passenger footrest is fitted the wrong way around.
  6. +1 Chris set up my diff years ago, lock wired everything. Top notch work, good bloke and very well priced.
  7. I still have this for sale http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,13460.0.html
  8. RA25 is a Toyota piston I believe. I'm pretty sure Simon had them fitted in the Frankenstein l28, he may be able to shed some more light on it.
  9. I think they just park you in order of arrival. Can we all meet somewhere just before entering? Unite the clans!
  10. Sounds good to me. See you at 7.30 then guys
  11. IIRC height is the same as the old spoiler, about 14cm. It rakes up a lot more, the msa victory spoiler was more gradual.
  12. I'm doing the park and display, I believe it's only 4hrs so should be able to drive out at 1pm?
  13. How about meet at 7.45 and leave at 8am. Should only take 15-20min to get there on the fwy.
  14. Thanks Gav, red/white is a good combo and very appropriate now you're in Sydney (think AFL). I would've tried the full length version but I put my badges on with sikaflex during the rebuild, so I couldn't do it. I think it breaks up the panels a bit, it reminds of the Porsche style decals.
  15. The original I was trying to copy
  16. Is anyone else going? I'm happy to meet anywhere, but will be coming in from the south east.
  17. Looks like I'll be able to make this Are we meeting up somewhere first and arriving in a group? EDIT: How does the villiage green hotel sound, it's on the corner of ferntree gully rd and springvale rd, right next to the monash fwy. Has a car park with plenty of room to meet before departure?
  18. Too much heat? There was a 370Z having the same problems at PI, they were running big neg camber. Maybe you can reduce neg camber and increase castor to maintain handling but increase tyre life? I thought RE55s were superseded by re11s, I prefer the 55s.
  19. Hehe. We are here to share with you
  20. I look forward to the updates keep them coming, it's great to see all the fine details that go into a high quality restoration. What length stacks do you have on the webers? Cheers, Gareth.
  21. Hi Vorn, Welcome. Looks beautiful, would love to see a build thread on it too
×
×
  • Create New...