Jump to content

zzzzed

Members
  • Posts

    2,697
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by zzzzed

  1. Has any one else lost the "show recent posts" feature that was located at the top left of the screen?
  2. For George or any one else learning about panel work Spend a bit of time on this forum. There is plenty to learn http://allmetalshaping.com/
  3. Well I sold my vz crewman and got enough to pick up this tow package. I think the ute may need helper springs though. I will more than likely upgrade to a td5 discovery in the future. The trailer is a beaver tail with nice long ramps for low cars. I got it brand new for a food price.
  4. I am restoring one of these at work at the moment. I can't help but like it. They are a cool car
  5. $450
  6. Due to unforeseen circumstances this is back up for sale I would consider part trade for complete running l28. Would prefer south Australian buyer as I live 100 Kms from nearest transport depo. Unles you can find one that will pick up from my door after work hours. Cheers Mick
  7. zzzzed

    2014 All Japan Day

    So that's two skylines and 1 zed lol
  8. zzzzed

    2014 All Japan Day

    Yes but probably in a r30 skyline. All my zeds are out of action.
  9. You can buy the hatch slam panel new for about $80 from eBay
  10. Genuine turbo sump and manifold. Plus rb20 turbo. All in good condition $500
  11. More photos. The 25 is in next will be wiring Note the r33 skyline brake booster Stole these off the 240z. I have a set of r33 Callipers for the 240. Looking ruff
  12. Nappy new year!!! So is your resolution to take a lot of naps? Or to start wearing nappies?
  13. I need a car trailer to tow my race car so I need this gone. As you cam see it is a RMR30 skyline hatch. (The delorion of skylines) 109,000 on the clock. 3apeed auto with overdrive. (2400 rpm at 110 kmh) No rips,tares or cracks in the interior. Drives like new It has the JDM stove top tail lights, but the originals are included Paint is thin in spots from over polishing Thes would be an way car to bring back to pristine condition Slap some stockies on it and go for concorse. $3000 Ono
  14. What brand are your wheels?
  15. zzzzed

    260z 2+2 search

    It could be a big pile of weat bix by now.
  16. Pm replied. I'll take the front spoiler to.
  17. I will take the urethane bush set.
  18. We have had a few gtr torranas come through work. Compared to a zed, their build quality is below average. I can not see the value in these cara at all. I could understand prices closer to $20 to 30k but $90.000 that's ridiculous.
  19. The replacement
  20. So next will be the bonnet then ?
  21. The change has begun.
  22. I am interested.
  23. Nah scoot. Let your imagination run free.
  24. I am thinking that 10" rims are warranted to justify needing flares on a 2+2 Check the photos of 9.5 " rota's on the back of my 2+2 I think with a gentle massage of the arches they will work with no flares. And this is with the car empty and sitting with 4x4 stance. Once it is lower the tips of the wheels will pull in and I think theyight just fit. This one is with a "9 rota.
×
×
  • Create New...