Jump to content

zzzzed

Members
  • Posts

    2,697
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by zzzzed

  1. Bond so a weld in kit for $1500
  2. Another option would be that I buy a decent pipe bender and knock one upy self.
  3. Has any one delt with this company and would this cage be able to be cams approved? Details are below. I only plan to do sprints and hill climbs. Can have it landed for under $1000 and then fit it myself. http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/m20ProductDisplayView?catalogId=10002&langId=-1&productId=55880&storeId=10001 4 and 8 point roll bars manufactured from 1-3/4'' x .134-wall mild steel tubing 10 and 12 point roll cages manufactured from 1-5/8'' x .134-wall mild steel tubing Includes 6'' x 6'' x 1/8'' mounting plates Some tube ends in some kits are notched while most tube ends are not notched for a better custom fit in your particular set-up. This ''extra material'' provides you some leeway for a great fit and easier installation. 8, 10, and 12 point cages exceed NHRA and IHRA standards Complete, easy-to-follow installation instructions included Welding required
  4. Looks awesome mate. I would love to come check out your Itb's one day.
  5. Yeh it wasn't to bad seeing it already was running an rb20det. Just a few mild changes to make the rb25 work.
  6. Arrrh gramma nazi! Yeh English was never my strong point, but meh! I don't care I am Australian not English.
  7. You are jealous of my beuty Arnt you. How is yours going Roberto?
  8. Ok this link should work
  9. Well that sux
  10. It's a runner http://youtu.be/KrBg1XFHIMQ
  11. Ouch.
  12. It's not that bad rely. I have seen a lot worse
  13. I usually use .6 wire. Thinner wire = less heat and
  14. Yeh me to when I bought my first mig. I thought it was buggered and took it back to the shop
  15. Don't forget to switch the poles when switching from gasless to gas.
  16. Yeh I have used this trick many times before. I just didn't think of it this time.
  17. Genius why did I not think of that.
  18. Ok so the dumb asses at hardy spicer fitted the wrong yoke to the front of my tail shaft for my rb25det swap Unfortunately I can't fit my fat head up in to my trans tunnel to count the teeth on my gearbox spline, so can some one tell me the actual spline count for an r33 skyline manual tail shaft. Thank Mick.
  19. Most of the stuff will more than likely be arazona z car because the Aussie rep is not far from me.
  20. When I upgrade my struts I will do it right the first time so as you say there is no double handeling. At he moment just trying to work out weather I should go control arms or struts first. At this stage it looks as though control arms might be the go.
  21. Last time I had it on the track it was running an rb20det and cheep Chinese road tires Needles to say I was barreling traction at both ends of the car. My next race mete will be in October and I will Be running a rb25det and semi slicks. I guess I will wait and see how it feels and work out where I need to go from there. Before I do any thing though I will Be fitting a roll cage for safety and to stiffen things up a bit.
  22. I don't have one. Will build it over time as I can afford it
  23. It's time to think about my suspension for the track car. First off whit I already have Willwood brakes front r31 rear. King springs with cheep shocks. I can't afford to buy it all at once so want to get what I can when I can What would give me the most gain first up? Coil overs and good shocks or adjustable control arms Any advice on where to start would be good. Cheers Mick
×
×
  • Create New...