Jump to content

zzzzed

Members
  • Posts

    2,697
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by zzzzed

  1. I will be coming from Murray bridge so I will be going straight to birdwood.
  2. It has a weak spark and is running over rich. Which could be holding it back. I havnt thought to much about power upgrades or engine dress ups yet. I just want it running right I will sort suspension out before any engine mods.
  3. Yeh. It's a whole diferent animal than the rb20. There's next to no turbo lag so it pulls hard all the way to the top. I think ecu upgrade will be next on the list. But first I want to do the suspension.
  4. Yeh I cut mine. But I don't care, u will never sell it because I love it But then I have an in molested 2 seater as well.
  5. The rb25 went prett well on the dyno making 168.1 rwkw. With 11 psi of boost It drops of a bit at the top due to a week spark. I will replace the coil packs and all shod be good
  6. It locks even better in real life.
  7. You know I will.
  8. I figured if I don't like it I can just peal it off.
  9. Mmmmm plasti dip.
  10. I guess you miss it then Dave?
  11. I managed to get some rego on the 240 today. I must say mechanical bugs aside. (All sorted now) The rb25det is a big improvement on the rb20det The torque is so much better. I won't try it to its full Potential until after I have it check out on the dyno. I have it Booked in on Friday for a check up. Happy days.
  12. Yayyy!!! You might have it ready by the next all jap day at this rate.
  13. Unfortunately rotating tyres is out as my rear rims are wider than my fronts.
  14. I have 2 full sets of rota rbx rims, one set has normal street tyres. The other has federal fz 201. 235/40/17 on the front. 255/40/17 on the rear. The rears are fowling on my flares so am locking to replace them with 245's This car is going to see very little street use if any at all so the compromise is not important. I am locking to get the best semi slick I can for around $250 each. I would like them to last longer than 3 track days hough.
  15. What amout nitto's?
  16. Yeh unfortunately my track tyre fund bucket was a little empty and this is all I can get. Still far better than the cheep Chinese brand tires I had. I have federal fz 201's but the 255's on the rear are hitting the flares so need to drop down a size. The kumohs will only be on the back untill I can get seething better.
  17. I get it to.
  18. Has any one used kumho ku36 for track work? Product reviews say they are better on the track than they are on the street. And perform quite well for their dollar value. Not as good as advans or some other brands but still good I would love to hear what people have to say.
  19. I have 15x8 zero offset Rota shakatans on my 2 seater with no clearance issues what so ever.
  20. Thanx mate. I don't plan on keeping my 240z on the road. It is already not road worthy with the rb25 and cold not be bothered getting it engineered for the road.
  21. Thanks. I will look in to it.
  22. I will more than likely go a bond cage. They do the complete pre bent weld in kits. Now I thinking they work out Double the price of the jegs cage, but attest I know what I am getting.
  23. I guess once you factor in the price of the steel on top of the machine, a bond cage is actually cheaper
  24. I am quite confident that I can so a top quality cage my self. I am no stranger fabrication as it is a big part oft every day job. All I need is the correct tools for the job. My next question is Has any one seen these benders in action. I have heard they will do the job but am unsure.
×
×
  • Create New...