Jump to content

zzzzed

Members
  • Posts

    2,697
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by zzzzed

  1. You keep raising the bar knackers. I think I need to work harder
  2. It doesn't matter what they look like mate. It's just getting them out there.
  3. Bumping it up. This one is coming up soon
  4. I got the lows but it hasn't dropped it any more than standard.
  5. All your questions are answered in the original post mate.
  6. Looking good mate.
  7. Nice colour
  8. I had a good day at collinggrove on Saturday. I can now say the rb25det is a whole lot more tourque than the rb20. Traction was an issue off the line but I didn't have to rev it as hard to get the job done. I ended up knocking a second and a half off my time from when it had the rb20det. Here's a pic from the day.
  9. I caught up with Roberto last Friday. This thing is going to look fantastic. Hopefully we see it at the Adelaide Datsun club mete in November.
  10. Seeing as my 260 is going of the road for Resto I will borrow the clear covers from it and just swap to black when in race mode.
  11. Yeh it's something I working up to. I am not sure I want to drill the holes just yet because this is still a road car and can't use these covers on the road. Perhaps I need to buy a second clear set.
  12. Got my race boots on.
  13. I have done that very same photoshop in the past and posted it on a different thred on this forum.
  14. So it's real then?
  15. Looks like a good candidate to mid mount a 370z engine to me.
  16. Photo shopped or not. Would you still love zeds if this is all they had to offer?
  17. Beautiful car man.
  18. Thanx mate. Yeh that's my home town. Let me know next time you are calling through.
  19. I see that shell as a challenge. Let me know if no one takes it. I would love to have a go at fixing it.
  20. I am liking the headlight covers.
  21. There is another photo of this car in the ugliest z Thred.
  22. Have you tryed Greg?
  23. We have a new contender
×
×
  • Create New...