Jump to content

Zedman240®

Moderators
  • Posts

    5,250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Zedman240®

  1. That's a pretty accurate figure... my "budget" L24 build is just a tad under 5K.. That's just a cam, some light porting and some small details.. Should be good for around 130ish Kw's at the wheels.
  2. As above, gearbox is no longer in use so it has to go! Is in great condition with no issues. Comes with shifter, fork and thrust bearing carrier and clutch. $400 Pm me for any extra info before it goes to eBay
  3. Lurch, I may have a pair for you tonight. I'll msg you as soon as I find out. 225 50's though..
  4. I used to have it but if you give Steve Newing a call at EFI Hardware in Mitcham, he may have a spare copy. I think you can download it from AEMS themselves..
  5. Most zeds crack there due to the lead filling where the quarter panels meet the roof and in the corners of the windscreen (sometimes). Its unavoidable because of the body flex and I've heard one good cure is a roll cage tied to the body; stop the body from flexing and let the suspension do the work. Cars with suspension aren't supposed to behave like a pan chassis car (eg go kart) without any suspension. You can remove the lead and just use body filler but that might crack again due to the same reason.
  6. Hey Sinisha, Did you fit the Sliverstones? How did they go.....(that is if your PB was due to the new tyres)?
  7. At most maybe $300-400? Doesn't even come with the rare caps. Tell him his dreamin....
  8. Oops! Thanks Gavin, I couldn't remember all of them! With what was said before with that seller stating it being a "special race version" or something similar, I thought it was stamped on the chassis but it's on the compliance plate (which I think means nothing according to Nissan). Well, acdc, when you pickup the car, plz tell us what the chassis number is. To me it seems just a 260Z 2 seater.
  9. It's going to be a shame to dirty up all that undercarriage!! hehehe..Looking good
  10. Those engines in the top pics are available on ebay for around $240. Just need a mountain bike and one of those kits and you have a motorized bike. they claim they are 70cc but theres only one way to find out.
  11. I thought with the chassis stamps 240's were HS30, 260's RS30 and 2+2's are GRS30. It has 260Z lights anyway. Nzeder knows a lot more codes. Gnose zeds I think were PS30 etc..If it was a rare shell, would anyone hack it up to make it a sports sedan?
  12. Hmm..you didn't have a buy it now price in mind did you?
  13. You are right there...missed that huge black cable tie across the firewall! I'm sure I have a spare rod for that too.. Picked up a box of spares from Mr Green and I think there was one in there.
  14. Good news....I found a rod for you. If you want to PM me your details, and I can post it to you...
  15. I think quite a few people will be on their way to a bank tomorrow.... they better be! For that price it's a bargain!! I hate not having money....shiza!
  16. If anyone is thinking about going sequential EFI and running a Wolf V500 ECU (not sure what other ECU's need) you do need this distributor. If no-one else is grabbing it...I will! I already have one but never hurts having a spare..
  17. Well Fufu, you would hope that other disgruntled member on the overclockers forum will learn "you snooze, you loose!" If you want something bad enough, instead of just posting "I'll would like to offer xxxxx" you would PM, I'm coming to grab it now!!" You won he lost...
  18. Hello and welcome again! That 180B track car would'nt be red by any chance would it? I knew someone with a red one that had a L28. I have a pic somewhere..
  19. A member here is selling a L28 with some basic mods (Mr Green) and lives in Mt Waverly. http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,5122.0.html Motor could do with a strip down, check and rebuild but should be a strong engine. Welcome to the forums by the way!!
  20. It depends on which bracket you have. I've received a pm for it, but if it doesnt go, I'll post a pic with some measurements so you can see if it will mount on your engine.
  21. The fusible links have to be a specific size; that's why they have the colours printed on the fusible link block. Also check the spade connectors on both the fuse wire and terminal for corrosion. That black labeled wire supplies power to virtually the whole car so quite a bit of current is flowing through and if there is alot of corrosion, it will get hot.
  22. Well, after all the fun I had putting it all together, I've started to do the opposite! Engine has been removed and on ebay and gearbox is next. If anyone is after a RB gearbox (non turbo) I have one available (pending a response from previous inquiry). If I wasn't in such a hurry for cash I would've waited but I can't this time. I've PM'ed but still no answer... Received L28ET distributor last week so I may start a thread if anyone wants EFI with distributor-less ignition, I can show a how to..
  23. Doesn't look too bad at all... good score. With that Turbo cover, someone here or ebay could get rid of it for you. Unless you plans change later!
  24. As the title says, I was given a A/C compressor from a 280ZX that I don't want or need and if anyone is in the Highett area that wants it, it's yours! PM me if you reeaaalllly want it.
  25. Hey Mr Green, sent a PM for contact details....
×
×
  • Create New...