Jump to content

C.A.R.

Donating Members
  • Posts

    6,917
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    471

Everything posted by C.A.R.

  1. Craig: Feb 28th till 3rd March? Does that clash with anything?
  2. I have his phone number if anyone is interested...
  3. It was sold by The Z Shop last year for around 8k - overpriced given how rough it is...
  4. Get them, Robbie.
  5. We needed fuel for our Zeds & fuel for ourselves!
  6. Don't worry about the paint in the wheel wells Robbie - the blaster will take care of that. Just get rid of the deadener...
  7. FFS, another thread on this? I bet we'll never hear from the OP again...
  8. Found any rust, Rob?
  9. Les rebuilt my R200 with a OS Giken centre last year - did a top notch job. www.lescollinsracing.com/contact
  10. That's great to hear Adam!
  11. I'm obviously missing something, but looking in the engine bay photo, I can't possibly see how the LPG system is connected up...?
  12. C.A.R.

    Engine identification

    $450.00
  13. Attendees list has been updated
  14. AllZParts is impossible to contact these days. Ask your local Nissan spare parts dept. They are still available, as I bought one a few months ago. Reasonably priced as well
  15. Sulio still has the banner. The entry for the lower oval is on the western side - so should we aim to enter that side?
  16. If you are painting at home, I'd advise not using 2-pac. Acrylic is fine if you are prepared to put in the work.
  17. The manifold & TB's are only half the required parts, Robbie. No such thing as cheap aftermarket EFi conversions...
  18. Stop stealing my gags!
  19. 'Emissions' - that's it.
  20. C.A.R.

    QLD LAPZ 2014

    Interested. It was an awesome event in 2011!
  21. Sorry, but it's as ugly as a box of arseholes. WNB.
  22. LOTS of timer to be made up... well... everywhere Richard. Traffic was a bit of an issue though...
  23. Just watch out for rouge Lamborghini's...
  24. You've set it to 'Private' Sinisha - I can't view it.
×
×
  • Create New...