Sportmax Rims

Add

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows who deals in sportmax rims in australia or more to the point sportmax 002's. I know that they are an American rim and could get a set probably shipped from the states for a large sum. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance. :P 

• 10 months later...

If anyone wants a set of these rims there is a guy on the 86 forums selling them, i think there the same ones Dave (reverendzed) has.

4 near new Sportmax 513 (Banana sports) rims with 195\50\15 Adrenalin Potenza RE001s 98% tread tho only 3 tires the 4th tire had a stick go thu the side wall so that one is stufed. wheels and tires about six weeks old.

in good nic wheels and tires cost $1280 few little sraches here and there on two rims

sell for $550 with lock nuts.

size is 15x8 4x100/114.3 +0 Gunmetal.

all items in sydney, sutherland area and are pick up only.

thank you.

also my number is 0404 135 091.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=53

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering how the Sportmax rims fit in the wheel well. They all appear to be 15x8 with 0 offset(at least from JDMYard) and this would make them poke out over 50mm further than the standard mags. I have assumed that the standard mags (14 x 5.5) have an offset of +19

Don't mind rolling the inner lips of the guards but really don't want to fit flares at the moment .

Anyone tried this combination and what size tyres were fitted?