2011 Engine Building Day - 22/1/2011!

C.A.R.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooo many people are missing out...

There's only 15 people who have bothered to attend ::)

Missed out, BEST WORKSHOP TO DATE, hands down and hands together for Peter (MC) Mac, lurch and his always forever caring parents and the rest of the crew who showed up. AWESOME!!!!

Many thanks to Lurch and his folks for their hospitality and for allowing us to use their property again.

Thanks must also go to Pete, for giving up his time to pass on a portion of his extensive knowledge. I know I learnt a lot today. These type of events are few and far between and are an incredible source of knowledge and inspiration for new guys like myself.

Cheers to the rat crew for making the trip, once again, quite interesting.  :)

thanks for a great day, well done to Pete, Lurch and to Lurch's folks for hosting the day

Once again a great event for the forum, you couldn't get a friendlier bunch for an event.

still need to clean the brake dust off the new boots and the paint off the left hand side rear vision mirror  :o

cheers

Bruce

Now I know why peter rebuilt a motor for me what wealth of knowledge is there. ;D ;D I must add a big thank to Peter for helping when I had a minor problem on the way home and the big guy for the wheel nuts. Ten second from out right fun at 110 Kmh no front wheel  is no fun. >:(

Bruce   

First day back in my Perth office after 2.5 weeks of holiday and work in the Adelaide and Melbourne offices, should have never left my desk.

Firstly, a very big thank you to you Peter, for a professional to give up his free time to offer some knowledge that has been obtained over many years to  a group of enthusiasts, is a very rare thing. I was very impressed by your level of detail not only in your workmanship, but also in how well and simply you were able to get your instruction across to us. The planing has begun for a lease of new life in the old girl.. :)

And then there is this administrator guy and his girlfriend, who open up their home and feed a complete stranger from the other side of the country, whom they have never met, now that's hospitality. Locky and Jane thankyou. Also a thank you to your mum and dad for looking after us on the day.

Finally, just a great bunch of guys, really friendly people to spend a day talking about sports cars, doesn't get much better than that.

Hope to catch up with you all again in the not too distant future.

Cheers, Billy.