FLEXZED early 260z RS30 0001009 RB34 BUILT BY PMC ENGINES

FLEXZED

Hey mate. Its coming along nicely. I'll be home this Thursday. I might come for a drive to have a look and bring a couple of presents for you.  :o

THANKS MATE

PRESENTS i love my zed presents

anytime mate give me a call

Loui

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting to see pics of a rolling painted shell! ti ginete?

summer came around, beach,  surf, girls in bikini's , jetski , waterskiing etc

that why i havent down much but will start next week

suspension and brake  pics will be posted soon 

Loui

Hey mate,

just came across two slightly improved engines to suit a 260Z that look the goods. Check them out! ;D

http://www.my105.com/ListingDetails/tabid/65/p/1/cid/5485/id/2152/Default.aspx

http://www.my105.com/ListingDetails/tabid/65/p/2/cid/5485/id/1135/Default.aspx

Could use a bit of a tune up but they are getting there ;D

Hey mate,

just came across two slightly improved engines to suit a 260Z that look the goods. Check them out! ;D

http://www.my105.com/ListingDetails/tabid/65/p/1/cid/5485/id/2152/Default.aspx

http://www.my105.com/ListingDetails/tabid/65/p/2/cid/5485/id/1135/Default.aspx

Could use a bit of a tune up but they are getting there ;D

hey mate

i have my motor and its ready to go in, once i get it in the car and running, will be building a new one from scratch and drive my zed around till then

Loui

• 5 months later...

HEY GUYS

Its been 5 months and 28 days since my last post  ::) ::) ::)

What have i being doing, well separated from the wife , moved out , went down to Vic to meet the boys and help Maygz.

Moved in a new place, new partner and took me a while to set up the garage so i can work on the zed.

Have been accumulating parts along the way and a another 240z (which i will be selling very soon to fund my engine rebuild)

Found a RB30 A8 motor in Melbourne , had John (sirpent) have a look at it and it was purchased, had John and Pete MC went and pick it up for me (thank you so much guys, this is the reason i love this forum).

Been talking to Pete about building me a 350-380kw rear wheel beast, Rb25 gearbox r200 diff ( looking for 10.5 sec quarter mile at eastern creek or less )

Will start working on the Z in a couple of weeks so will be posting more pics and info i what i have bought and  done.

PS i have a few items that i will be selling eg Rb30 and gearbox ready to drop in a zed, 280zx brakes, dash , heater core etc

Loui

hey John

i have asked BUT she doesn't know about the power my zed will put out or what a thrill it is to drive one as she has never been in a zed, so she is happy to drive the ls1 Ute for now.

My plan is to get mine going and then I KNOW she will wont one and we will start looking for a zed for her ( only prob is she will wont it black or blue and decorate the inside with her bloody shoes paraphernalia)

Loui

Hey Bro',

glad to hear things are working out.  You had me confused (scared) when I heard you were selling a Zed (your son's?)

How was the hilux wheel bearing on the way home?  Sorry I haven't asked earlier.

Look forward to seeing and hearing of progress.  I really should update my thread soon - took it for a drive yesterday.  Wow it was awesome.  I was so disappointed when I woke up  ;D ;D

MaygZ

Hey Simon

No mate i will never sell the 260z to many good memories in that car ( driving it back from SA in 2nd gear with my son was a great bonding session)

the hilux bearing got louder on the way back but just turned the radio up and it went away, have sold it now ( needed the cash ), bought a old lsi ss ute to drive around

i have those same dreams only i am on the drag strip

Loui

I really should update my thread soon - took it for a drive yesterday.  Wow it was awesome.  I was so disappointed when I woke up  ;D ;D

MaygZ

i have those same dreams only i am on the drag strip

And I'm on an Autobahn passing Porsche's watching Kato edge up behind me LMAO

I just hope we aren't sitting around as old men with prosthetic hips unable to engage the clutch pedal before these dreams come true.

I just hope we aren't sitting around as old men with prosthetic hips unable to engage the clutch pedal before these dreams come true.

At least we haven't admitted defeat and bought autos  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Loui,

Just found this thread .. having a sick day and figured I'd browse through other people's projects.

Saw your pic and thought "hey, i've been in that driveway".

Hope things are progressing well.

I finally have money to fix my car. So if you still hanging in for some IT support, shouldn't be too long.

- Sam.