Jump to content

Riceburner

Donating Members
  • Posts

    3,470
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

Everything posted by Riceburner

  1. This seems to be plan. See some of you at bunnings and the others on the way
  2. Sorry I can't do dinner guys, got to set aside some qaulity time for my partner.
  3. Thanks for the info Tai, I know what you mean mine looks great on the outside but all the screw points are broken. Dimitri, either is fine. Could you bring it with you to Nats?
  4. List updated. Hopefully you can make it Craig, we'd have 3 gnose Z's I'll send you PM with my number Paul. It's around 25mins from Cranbourne to Lang Lang and we'll get Dimitri on the way. If we meet at 2ish, then leave at 2.30ish that'll make it 3ish at Lang Lang and then it's about 1hr10mins to cowes on Phillip island. That would put us there 4-4.30pm, remember registration sign in closes at 5pm. Does that work for everyone? Open to any suggestions.
  5. Hey guys, I need a 240z steering column surround. It's the big black plastic piece that covers the column and ignition barrel. I need both pieces in good condition. Cheers Gareth. Edit. Not sure but maybe a 260z's is the same, can anyone confirm?
  6. Dimitri I can ring you when we are about to leave bunnings. Paul does the Lang Lang idea work for you? Mark/Dale do you guys know what time you'll be getting to cranny bunnings? That way we can give Paul and Dimitri an rough timeline for the trip.
  7. +1 List updated.
  8. Sounds good to me guys. We'll get a better idea once we lock in a meet/leave time from cranbourne bunnigs.
  9. List updated. Woohoo, the more the merrier You'll be coming from further inboard than us Paul but we could stop at san remo (just off the Island) or anywhere else that suits and meet you. I've never come from that way before maybe Lurch knows a good place.
  10. No worries Owen, would meeting at 1-2pm be better suited for you guys?
  11. Hey Mark, check in is from 2pm-5pm at Ramada on Phillip island. So maybe around 12-1.... open to suggestions though. What works for you guys?
  12. I'll update as we get more people, I hope. 1. Gareth 2. Agno 3. Mark 4. Dale & Owen 5. He who shall not be named (Barry) 6. Jamo 7. Paul (meet at Lang Lang servo) 8. Dimitri (meet on the way).
  13. Can't recall where this was posted but just wondering who would be interested in meeting for a group cruise to Phillip Island. I'll be coming from bayside south east, was thinking Cranbourne bunnings? Open to meeting place suggestions
  14. I got an email from NDSOC today at 2pm saying it's mandatory as per CAMS regs? Are they just not up to date. Do you know why the sudden change Jason? I've already blown 150 on this garbage, thanks for nothing CAMS!
  15. Was looking foward to seeing this beast. Will you be able to make it if you can find a box?
  16. Today the new paint job was hit with some cutters then machine buffed for the first time and then hand buffed. Has come up a treat with great shine. I also wanted to break up the black on black of the rims and tyres. So I found some rim tape at a local motorcycle shop, Fluro white, I really like the look but after three botched attempts I only had enough to do one wheel The rest will get done during the week. Gotta do a little more tuning before the nats, needles need to go down a clip or two. The Innovate LM2 has been great for tuning.
  17. With non sheilded cable you'll be getting a heap of EMF. MSD also say to run the dizzy trigger wires separate from the coil wires to further reduce the risk of EMF pickup. That's even with the shielded dizzy cables. You've done a huge amount of work in a short time, great job. 143kw is awesome for a base tune
  18. Thanks, Jason. I currently run Penrite HPR deisel.
  19. I mistakenly put 300mls of GL5 in my box a month ago, from my research this is a bad thing for the brass syncros. So I'll drop it all and run the 'smurfs blood' hopefully it'll get the box to live a little longer. I saw the engine oil and started thinking maybe it could be a good thing to run too?
  20. Loving the black wheels, this is gunna look mean!
  21. Great news Jamo, See you at the nats
  22. You can run with no cage. I did my first event at the 07 nats, stock Z with stock seats, seat belts, open diff and road tyres.
  23. Just got some of this to put in my gearbox too Does anyone use their engine oil?
  24. I used Hastings rings as recommended by Stuart Wilkins, he had them on the shelf when I got them a few years ago.
×
×
  • Create New...