As a learner drive I've had it pretty easy but talking amongst my friends that are of the younger generation under 20 not one has been in an accident however this is a miracle seeing as though not a week goes past when we have to avoid a crash on the road. I myself have only had two incidents one was a 80+ year old man that merged without looking, the other a 25 year old in a pulsar. To add to this P-plater's and the like are targets for 25-30yrs old's that think the own the road. On one occasion I had a 25+ year old get mouth off and get out of his car because I was looking in his direction when he rolled into my view. I will be doing a defensive driving course and enjoying it. This is why it doesn't surprise me teens have crashes it's hard enough learning how to drive without so called experienced drivers trying to kill you.