Jump to content

tbscobraZ

Members
  • Posts

    307
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tbscobraZ

  1. tbscobraZ

    Brand

    Hey guys what is the best brand of suspension to use, anyone have an idea of the best suspension out there. This is for a 260Z 2+2
  2. tbscobraZ

    Motor Choices

    I personally think that either the twin turbo biodiesel V6 or the biodiesel V8 they should be realsed soon would be cool. Save the planet and performance.
  3. Hello everyone i was browsing through some wheels when I saw these and I really like them. Sadly these and out of my price range has anyone seen this style anywhere preferably in australia and under 250 bucks each anyway feel free to comment on the sytle weather you like it or not cya.
  4. Yes i meant 260Z thanks
  5. Hey, I am still looking for a 260Z that is a manual 2+2 and has low or minium rust. I am perpared to pay up to 5k or more for a nice example. The car is needed in Sydney. Thanks
  6. Hello everyone Z cars rule
  7. Incredible power and a great car
×
×
  • Create New...