Jump to content

sco_aus

Members
  • Posts

    2,483
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sco_aus

  1. Hey Will. Are you saying that the person who looked after it, took to a track day??? lol Looks sweet as, its not your old one is it?
  2. Specialty fastners here in Canberra (Fyshwick) has had every fastner I have ever needed and oh so cheap. When I got all 24 dome head hex bolts, washers and nuts for my flares and the nutserts and drill bit, it cost me around $12 all up... All stainless too. At Supersheet/Ripco, if they had anything I needed, I was looking at around $5 a back of 4 bolts......Plus they didnt have every thing I needed.. Sushi: Is the one you talk of metric or imperial?
  3. Its a good skidpan, but i have still seen someone break their car their, though he was in an S13 and trying to show off drifting and slapped the dirt wall (southern end)with the rear end. It was funny. But yeh they are a good place to learn to control the car sideways and by that i mean that should it happen by accident, you have a better idea of how to handle it. Good fun.
  4. They used to do centre consoles, so i imagine they are again.
  5. Well said Rev, well said. Yeh dude, you would be crazy not to, but in my opinion, only do a small casual shift once a weekend, not both days, you will miss your time off too much, you always get heaps done on your days off...
  6. lol
  7. Are you actually asian Sir Ricer?
  8. Speaking from experience, be careful on any cheap turbo kits. I have seen manifolds with holes (big ones) in them around welds, cheap turbos destroying themselves in the first 10 mins, of being used, wastegates failing leading to turbos blowing etc. Not suggesting you were going to, but you really do get what you pay for with turbos.
  9. You have my car!!! lol how did you find that GT28 go? I have been thinking of putting one on my RB25 too, I want response..
  10. sco_aus

    WTT/WTB 240z

    SWEET!!
  11. sco_aus

    WTT/WTB 240z

    Welcome. hmmm, I think you have a good chance of finding such a zed, there are plenty out there in said condition. Good luck. oh and nice garage, plenty of room for a hoist there lol
  12. Oh cool, that makes sense, I want one!!
  13. It doesnt need any more power anyways. Damn thats cool. Though more power and you would have a crazy drag car. Anyone know what 4wd train he uses?
  14. Chris240 has been contemplating doing an RB conversion here in Canberra, maybe try hitting him up.
  15. Good to hear Sulio (for me, lol), seems like a relatively simple fix. Now that you mention it, I think Will (ZD44TT) had the same problem when he went to Bathurst one time. Look forward to seeing the vid. Scott
  16. Welcome mate. Definately have a good look over the car. Do you know what to look for and where? Cheers Scott
  17. They said we will get quite a few different features to this one, like the interior will be reasonably different, the rear will have a small spoiler and from what he was saying there wont be different models, just 1 with all the bells and whistles.
  18. Big thanks to Craig and Sulio for organising and to everyone who attended. We made 19 cars (that's including a dude who rocked up and put his car on the display lol), which is fantastic for an impromptu trip. The only mishap was when I was driving Sulios car and it decided to start missfiring and losing power going up a rather large hill. I pooed myself thinking i had somehow stuffed his car, but it turned out to be (we think) the fact the carbs are directly above the extractors with no heat shield. Hopefully it will be running a whole heap better for Tassie next year. Cheers
  19. The R200 will be more than strong enough, remember Skylines have just a short version of it and there are GTRs holding a lot more than even 300kw. A whole 280 for $1000? Thats not bad, depends on the condition, but yeh they are selling pretty cheap so it sounds good.
  20. Great pics Josh, thanks.
  21. Welcome and very nice bus, i mean buy Thats in good condition, i like it.
×
×
  • Create New...