Jump to content

sco_aus

Members
  • Posts

    2,483
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sco_aus

  1. Well, unfortunately due to money problems, I have to pull out. Thanks for your hard work and maybe in the future if you are still making these I will be able to afford it.
  2. Ok, so whats the plan for you guys Miika? I will be leaving work approx 0700, so probly wont arrive till 0730-40. Do you know where we are parking there, meeting etc?
  3. Haven't heard from him. I'll txt him in the morning.
  4. Aww man, thats only 3x Zeds from us there? Poor.
  5. Wow, easy as, no probs getting in. Thanks for posting it.
  6. And then there will be a possie of others joining him lol
  7. Ummm, I only have Mozilla, no IE and it works fine...?
  8. I'm not surprised you haven't had much work done with the amount of rFactor you have been doing.
  9. Thanks Simon, hope to see you there.
  10. Hey Mayhem, how did the turbo go, restrictive, responsive etc?
  11. Now to get some money
  12. Well it was $130 to get them into the store, but unless you know someone in the store, more like $180+
  13. Is Criags cage CAMS apporved?
  14. lol, you lanky f*ck
  15. Thats sucks dude. Hope it turns out well mate. Shame you are going to miss out, but it will be on next year etc, so no big rush and i'm all for going for another cruise. I "detailed" the car today, I am a spastic and dont understand paint though, so i have decided to leave the sanding and cutting/polishing etc to someone that gets it and has patients.
  16. up close and personal
  17. Another point with seats the dude at Revo race gear infyshwick was telling me is that there have been a few instances in crashes that the harness holes on the seats have been too low and when the weight has come on to the persons shoulders, it has pushed them down. This can cause submarining and/or spinal damage. The Sparco Evo 2 which isn't made any more is the only one I have seen that is really meant for a big white guy, the rest, the harness holes have been way too low. At first, I didn't really believe it, but have since done a shit load of thinking about it and it makes sense. So maybe keep that in mind? I would hope that since Velo are aussie and ADR, they might have the harness holes high enough? Dunno, but have a think about it.
  18. Ok, so I jusr picked up Lurch's and my 1" MC. Holy crap!! The 1" JB1419 is bolt on, nothing to do except bleed it! Sorry to yell, but I was under the impression there was more work to do. I'm stoked.
  19. http://www.velo.com.au/ Alrighty, these seats are scoring a really good name atm in a lot of race scenes. Reason being, they went out of their way to ensure that most of their range were ADR approved and FIA or either one. So not only are they safe, you dont need to try and convince a engineer or RTA/Vic Roads etc. a friend of mine has just gone through this with his Sparco. Because it only had FIA and not ADR, the ACT rego people were being dousche bags because ADR use a different testing system. ummm hello, if its been approved to be in a F1 car, i think someones corolla will be fine... Anyways, I hear they are good quality and they seem to have a good range. Check em out.
  20. Yes, I would agree with the matte black bonnet reducing glare, however, mine is gloss black, its purely for looks lol
  21. Hey man I was paying myself out lol. They will serve a purpose, like every other mod done to my car (except the black bonnet, I just like that).
  22. You should paint it hot pink and put chromies on it. But seriously, I reckon you should paint it Silver and change your name to Scott. That would be totally original and would make you a hardcore legend and go down in the history books next to Peter Brock and Ayerton Senna.
  23. So go buy a fricken Ferrari then, since you don't seem to like Datsuns lol. Like you said, I havn't driven a Ferrari to compare, cos I dont have a shit load of money, hence why I have my Datsun that costs no where near the same to do up and make it out perform one. Plus I prefer the look of the Datsun, doesn't matter how less rare it is. The fact that Scando can throw his around Symmons plains and beat GTRs, EVOs etc with very few mods just shows the sports car it really is.
  24. Azenis are good tyres for their price and have excellent wear if you dont drive like a P plater in a VL. Good luck
×
×
  • Create New...