Jump to content

sco_aus

Members
  • Posts

    2,483
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sco_aus

  1. Feedback: You are a sexy sexy man. I like it, I will buy one when they become available.
  2. Welcome mate. It would be great to know more about your car. There is a introductions section in the main forum area. As stated, different. Any of the wreckers will have them. Also, could you please fill in your location so we know where you are Thanks mate. Scott
  3. Watch till the end. http://www.noob.us/humor/no-asians-thank-you/ I haven't stopped laughing.
  4. $100 for one of the brake MCs?
  5. Come for a trip to Canberra. I reckon Mark Oliver would be happy to do it. He's not cheap, but damn he does a fantastic job.
  6. The sexual inyourendo never ends around here, its great.
  7. Oh, even better lol
  8. I just remembered what I have been calling it, so now it shall be official. The dim sim. I have been calling it that because a mate who has a V8 VN SS calls it the ricer and since dim sim sort of rhymes with Dastun, thats why.
  9. He has some skill for sure. BUT... He has the zoolander disease, except he cant turn left instead of right. If you watch he always spins right.
  10. I was surprised just how man options they had for zeds, so have a look, cos they may already have them made.
  11. I would have thought Castlemaine Rod shop and/or Marks adaptors would. Give them a try.
  12. I haven't named it, but I do call it some names that I wont post up
  13. I have met a few people who have named their car. Just wondering if anyone else has done? I haven't.
  14. Nice work, thanks for posting. I was once cleaning the side of a 48 foot catamaran from a fibreglass dinghy, i was leaning over the side and rubbing my arm along the dinghy whilst scrubbing the cat. My right arm was red and I could barely touch anything later when I realised i had all the glass fibres. That was a bad day.
  15. I resemble that allegation!!!!!
  16. Nice work, thats a great price. P.S thanks for filling in location
  17. Welcome Indy. Thats a very nice straight car there mate. Look forward to seeing more. What are your plans for it? Just one thing. Could you please fill in your location in your profile so people know where you are later on? Thank you Scott
  18. sco_aus

    4 pot calipers

    I found it too spongy and when pushed hard for a few hard corners went to the floor.
  19. sco_aus

    4 pot calipers

    Go and check out some 4wd forums like 4wdaction, outerlimits, overlander etc and see if anyone is wrecking a '80s through '90s hilux. Make sure they have the S12 stamp on the side of them. Yes they do bolt straight on and are good, though you will probably need to upgrade your brake MC to 15/16th to suit. But do remember they are quite heavy..
  20. Ok, first things first. Look for one with an RB25DET, coilovers, Simmons, better brakes, 250rwkw, CV conversion, 2 way diff, great suspension setup, fresh respray and more, with just a few small things to finish it off. Then get yourself $25k and give me a call.
  21. ummm, is that an offer Jane? lol, Lurch would be happy As for the shirts and shit, whatever, i make anything look good. No wait, that wasn't me.
  22. Noice. Yeah there are different turbine engines. eg the M1 Abrams uses a turbine engine to drive it, which there are different variants of fuel versions, like gas and diesel. Same goes for the Apache chopper. The new Abrams in our army has a diesel turbine engine, I can assure you they aren't thrust lol
  23. Get the 300 lol. The 260 also has stronger suspension, but it weighs more. Dont worry about insulting 2+2 owners, they shouldn't have bought one in the first place
  24. Welcome.
×
×
  • Create New...