Jump to content

sco_aus

Members
  • Posts

    2,483
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sco_aus

  1. Also could you please fill in your location? Thanks
  2. Welcome Holly. Its a shame you missed our Thredbo trip last month. We were the first public people to get to have a good look over the new 370Z. I didnt like it in the pics, but up close, its much better. One other point I liked they mentioned was that there will only be one model and it will come with everything. Also, I beleieve they will all have a small spoiler which is good to break up that big bulb of a butt it has. You won't be dissapointed though. Cheers Scott
  3. No, but I have 235 on 8.5, its the perfect size for that rim, so I guess do the maths from that. I imagine it would have a bit of stretch, yeh.
  4. Total improvement over the original.
  5. Wow, thats a very reasonable price. I'll check out the rules etc.
  6. Damn, i am working or i would have considered the trip. Gotta save my leave for Tassie next year.
  7. I also have heard mixed results from the electronic devices, but most of the problems have been that they only covered small areas. However, this is a car and zeds tend to get common areas of rust, so maybe this could still benefit you?
  8. I didnt know he had a 350 Holden? I thought it was a 350 Chev.. The U.S can make a half decent V8, Australia can't.
  9. That sounds like fun Scando, I would love to even enter just 1 just to try it out, would they let me do that or do you have to sign up for the full season?
  10. lol, thanks Rev. And thanks Miika. I will be finishing work that morning, so ill try and get someone to arrive early, otherwise ill rock up around 0730-40.
  11. To most of us, its better than a Ferrari, thats why...
  12. yeh. The bloke that rewired my car races MX5s and does very well, though they are a little homo, I would be tempted considering it could probly be built for around $20k and he would probly sponsor.. Anyways, sorry to hijack the thread Ash, though you are getting free bumps
  13. hmmm, I liked Tassie when I was there last year, very layed back. Have to look for work there lol
  14. If you feel guilty Ben, you can always donate to the site...
  15. Yeh, these are all the problems I will have, since I will have to race in NSW. IPRA wont take me, the 2A series is filled with cars with $200k+ spent on them so I wont be competative and after seeing some of the accidents from hillclimbs, I wonder whther I want to take that risk, im getting old. lol
  16. The U.S is all unless second hand and most likely requiring a rebuild.
  17. Well, you have just tentative registered. Thats all you need to do, then since Miika is organising it, he will pass on numbers to the organisers and they will do the rest. If we dont get all the numbers we wanted, it doesnt matter.
  18. JB1419 is the Patrol 1" MC part number if anyone is interested. If you havn't already read it, there is a BUT. With the 1", it will bolt to the booster, but the brake pipes/lines feed from the side, not the bottom like on the zeds. However, this also means that should you have your pipes modified to fit, you can then get the Patrol 15/16th and swap between the two if need be...
  19. I will, its gonna be a little while tho dude, I got no money. lol
  20. lol. Is that the one you showed me picks of at a track day ages ago? I think you used to go to track days with him in the Golf?
  21. oh ok, not having a go dude, it just seemed odd is all. Fair enough.
  22. There is a rotary powered Z in Vic!! I dunno where, but i have heard of it. Dont think they really hang with the Z crowd though, too cool for school. (Waits for onslaught from owner/friends)
×
×
  • Create New...