Jump to content

sco_aus

Members
  • Posts

    2,483
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sco_aus

  1. lol fair enough, my bad.
  2. I dont reckon. They were on a Twin cam 2 litre straight six which would flow more than an L28. I think you think i mean the SC12 that was on the 4AGZE, but the SC14 is bigger.
  3. DO IT!! After driving my mates AE86 with 4AGZE I fell in love with them, they are just so controllable. I recommend getting an SC14 Toyota charger. It has its own sump and is mounted like an alternator so you can have it on the other side. You will pick one up for around $400 (Sprintex twin screws around $2400...). The other great thing about them is, they have an electric clutch,so you can set them up to be switched off with a switch, or if you have electronic ignition you can set them up to come on with the throttle etc.
  4. 4th gear, 4.4:1 ratio diff and we are off
  5. So you have finished waxing your back now?
  6. Yeh that works for me cos I finish at 7am that morning so i'd like to get a few hours that morning.
  7. but you cant exactly remove it.. hehe just jokin
  8. Looks good, ill grab a shirt and a cap when its good to go.
  9. 12th (the next sunday) is all I can really do (safely).
  10. It was a joke and yes I could lose 10kg, but then again I could not also..
  11. Are we going for a spirited drive at all? I can come, but wont have much in the way of brakes till i change this MC over and i'm working till Satuday so no real time to do it...
  12. Go on a diet... 10kg is easy enough with a bit of motiovation
  13. Welcome. Sounds like a fricken weapon. hope to see more of it soon. Thanks scott
  14. Pull the bungs out in the bottom for now, you at least want to make sure it has somewhere to drain. Get some heaters in there to evaporate it from all the little crevasses as well as the carpets. Good luck
  15. sco_aus

    Canberra Pics

    I can do the 4th, but i think we are best sticking to the original weekend if everyone can make it. Will see what everyone says first though.
  16. sco_aus

    Canberra Pics

    What else can I say, but "retro"
  17. Awesome to see your plan coming to fruition. Its gonna haul arse...
  18. sco_aus

    Canberra Pics

    I am only able to make Sunday of that weekend, i have to get my back waxed on the saturday... (Work)
  19. He is a good looking Rooster, but I think he is covered up enough for the front page...
  20. Well Chris, this is a good excuse to have another meet up it think, ill have brakes this time
  21. As above, except if you can get a hold of the crank from thr RD28, stick it in your L28 and make a stroker...
  22. Welcome mate. Chris has been going on about you for ages now, so I feel as if I already know you joking Can't wait to see your zed. I will have my brakes sorted very soon, so I can come along as long as i;m not working. cheers Scott
  23. Its called Datsun Nationals and in 2 years will be in the Sydney/Canberra region.. Come one everyone, get planning.
×
×
  • Create New...