Parts Clearout Day.. EOI on a future date and time.

• Moderators

As a few of you know, I do have some zed bits that I would like to get rid of; just curious of anyone out there who would like to come and buy some bits and pieces as I would like to "thin" out the collection a little. Where the parts are kept (friends workshop) space is now at a premium, and my collection is taking up a bit of his workplace. I would like to see what sort of numbers would like to come up and start shopping! There will be some freebies and bonus' on parts that I do have multiples of and rather than throw, will give a way. There is a bit of everything, but not many panels except for front guards and a few very average bonnets and 2+2 hatches. Loads of trims, chrome and glass.

If you have a day you know you can make it, we'll see if it can happen. Parts will be pretty cheap as they need to go!

• Moderators

If all can make it this Sunday, around 1 pm should be ok. Let me know if that suits....

and yes, its in Pakenham. PM me for the address if you can make it.

Thanks

Arggh didnt realise you were so far away Dimitri. Might need to be another time for me. Google maps says 101 kms.  :'( Sorry. I'll PM you one day when im in the area and try hit 2 birds with 1 stone.

• Moderators

From here to Sunshine for example took me 55 minutes... but next time you are in the area, give me a ring.

And thanks Pauly for that SR20 hook up. Worked out well!

I'll just post the address here....

Its Factory 1, 108 Mulcahy Rd in Pakenham. Just look for a white furniture sign on the nature strip. Shop is called "Cardinia Auto Repair Services" or C.A.R.S

From here to Sunshine for example took me 55 minutes... but next time you are in the area, give me a ring.

And i live about 30 mins further away than Sunshine. Most of the time is just getting out of my suburb, with all the traffic and speed humps. I live 5 minutes away from calder park. In St.abans/taylors park/hillside.

Anyway no excuses. I'll let you know when im in your area as i also need to drop by Topstage and also pick up an exhaust fron Katokid.

• Moderators

For everyone coming down, I'll be there till about 4:30-5:00pm. If you are coming but a bit late, give me a call and I'll make sure to hang around. Number again is O413 243 76O

Look for the old 260 mag out the front!!

Great parts Zman! I hope you realise how excited we all got over seeing all these parts (well me anyway...)

Already having a quick browse through my parts i see that i will need to get a bit of a list going with you, I

realise i should have picked up a headlight lens and didn't... :/

Now I'm just looking for a good way to get those seats clean!

• Moderators

Always glad to help.

If another date is planned in the future, if anyone else is interested in coming again, if we can all work out a time and date, I'm more than happy to open it all up again.