sexual_sushi Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 Step 1: Buy a little girly car, say a Swift in my case. For more affect buy a Nissan Micra. Step 2: Safely stow tampons in glove box. Step 3: Drive said car for 1 month because it's hot outside and you don't want your freshly permed hair to be ruined. Step 4: Start your Datsun and allow to warm up for 3-5 minutes Step 5: Punch it down the road and try not to smile as you'll smudge your lipstick Quote
benny Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 always knew there was something not quite right with you Quote
sydney mike Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 always knew there was something not quite right with you +1 edit: Step 1: Buy a little girly car, say a Swift in my case. For more affect buy a Mazda MX5. Quote
Whittie Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 .... For more affect buy a Mazda MX5. That's cheating! I've been driving my mirage, even on the track!, for the past 6 months. Everyday I miss my Z more and more Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted January 31, 2011 Administrators Posted January 31, 2011 Step 1: Buy a little girly car, say a Swift in my case. For more affect buy a Nissan Micra. Step 2: Safely stow tampons in glove box. Step 3: Drive said car for 1 month because it's hot outside and you don't want your freshly permed hair to be ruined. Step 4: Start your Datsun and allow to warm up for 3-5 minutes Step 5: Punch it down the road and try not to smile as you'll smudge your lipstick Try not driving your Z for 3+ years . I miss mine. My step dad took it out of the garage to start it up before Christmas and sent me the video of it at idle. Man I miss the sound, even he admits he loves the noise it makes when he starts it and he used to get upset and run out in his pj's when I would start it early Sunday morning to tell me off haha. I had to have a sports car so I got an FD RX-7 which is an amazing car, and the only modern car that compares to the 240z in my opinion but there's something about the 240z that's so much more special. I guess I really am a sucker for classic cars. What's weird is because the RX-7 is so original and complete that I almost feel at a loss as to what to do with it. With the Z there is a million little bits and pieces I want to collect to make it original again. I think that's half the run you know. Fixing it up and hunting down all the bits and pieces. The RX-7 turns heads, but not like the 240z would, especially over here in Ireland. When you drive a little girly car, you just become part of the masses, boring! . However on the positive side, you don't worry about where you park it and you don't notice every little scratch, dent or paint imperfection. Sometimes it's nice to just not give a toss about a car . +1 edit: Step 1: Buy a little girly car, say a Swift in my case. For more affect buy a Mazda MX5. I almost bought an Mazda MX5 but in many cases the RX-7's on the market were cheaper! WTF is with that? I still think the MX-5 is a cool car and was thinking of getting the girlfriend 1 so I could still drive it around and she could learn manual. I see them all the time and think they must be fun especially in summer. Just under powered. I honestly think half the reason people sell their Z's off is that they have been off the road for so long that people forget how much fun they are. I think when you own a car like a Z, you need to do it justice and get it out on the road and just enjoy it. Even if it's raining, people enjoy seeing a classic out and about. Quote
NZeder Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 Gav my fix for I honestly think half the reason people sell their Z's off is that they have been off the road for so long that people forget how much fun they are. is - during the time my zed has been off the road I just purchase another zed should have kept them all really but I sell them as I need the $$ for long term project. Getting cold feet again - it has been 2-3 years again.......the issue get my car going, it is so close, or purchase another. I want to do both....can't afford either currently Quote
PZG302 Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 +1 edit: Step 1: Buy a little girly car, say a Swift in my case. For more affect buy a Mazda MX5. Nothing wrong with a 5!!! And they can impress the ladies It also helps when you have a car for every mood..... Quote
acf321 Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 Try owning a Zed that you have never driven, dropping a mint on rebuilding it to the point where it needs a battery and fuel to start, and having your Wife tell you that you are being monitored closely and that any further dollars spend on "that bloody Datsun" will very likely lead to partial dismembrement! Now That's frustration ! Quote
620Z Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 ACF321 you have to grow some balls and start telling your Miss's how it's going to be. I did that after years of whinging and nagging. Now she says nothing. Lay it on the line right back at them. Ha Ha No use getting that close and not finishing the project. Oh and you have to tell them that is not the last cent you will spend on it. Remind them it's an on going process that will never finish. Once they get their heads around that it's happy days for your Zed. Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted January 31, 2011 Moderators Posted January 31, 2011 What I tell me wife is you can have your manicures and pedicures etc....I'll get my new Watanabe wheels and Motec ECU...see it works both ways.. Quote
Six_Shooter Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 What I tell me wife is you can have your manicures and pedicures etc....I'll get my new Watanabe wheels and Motec ECU...see it works both ways.. Yep.... If I had a GF or wife tell me I couldn't spend any or more money on my hobbies, the next breath would be me telling her to walk out the door and never come back. A true GF or wife wouldn't tell you not to enjoy your hobbies. Quote
peter mc Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 hahah i loved my ex wife nearly as much as my z .nar not that much the z is much nicer to look at Quote
luvemfast Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 hahah i loved my ex wife nearly as much as my z .nar not that much the z is much nicer to look at Which one goes harder though Pete? Quote
FLEXZED Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 Which one goes harder though Pete? GOLD Quote
Scoota G Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 Which one goes harder though Pete? Yea but spend that sort of money that Pete has on his car for Wifey. Breast Implants, Lipo, Dental and such, would you spend hours looking at her after she was finished? I enjoy looking at a Zed if it was a junkyard westie or a high end roller. Quote
lightmaster240z Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 hahah i loved my ex wife nearly as much as my z yes but which give you the most trouble Pete? Quote
peter mc Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 thats easy the z is worth spending money on and scoota there is no amount of money that could fix that witch.... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.