ra240z Posted August 15, 2010 Posted August 15, 2010 Hello, after some time as a guest here i finaly become a member of this great forum for Z lovers I imported my Zed from US in 2008 and it its my first Z. But have had several Datsuns thru the years - anyway, here are some photos of my Z as it looks now Quote
lightmaster240z Posted August 15, 2010 Posted August 15, 2010 Welcome from way down under. That a nice Z you have got your self there. What part of Norway are you from? Regrads Bruce Quote
luvemfast Posted August 15, 2010 Posted August 15, 2010 Welcome, did you buy it as is or restore it yourself? Either way, very nice Quote
MaygZ Posted August 16, 2010 Posted August 16, 2010 'Bare hyggelig' or 'Velkommen ombord' I do hope I have at least one of these right. MaygZ Quote
ra240z Posted August 16, 2010 Author Posted August 16, 2010 Thanks for your nice reply, I am from a small town called Åmot, around one hour west from Oslo. The car had a 4 year old restorations when I bout the Z, I found here on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SC9XfRWaVE. After I bout it I flared her, put on Wats and coilovers. 'Bare hyggelig' or 'Velkommen ombord' I do hope I have at least one of these right. MaygZ MaygZ - you have everything right and thank you. Your " Norsk " is mutch better than my English Rolf Arne Quote
chris240 Posted August 16, 2010 Posted August 16, 2010 welcome.. the paint on those guards looks so deep...very nice Quote
dat2kman Posted August 26, 2010 Posted August 26, 2010 gotta win the award for "Closest to North Pole" Cool No pun intended! Quote
ra240z Posted August 26, 2010 Author Posted August 26, 2010 .emocleW s k n a h T dat2kman - Nice award, thanks for the nomination Rolf Arne Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted August 26, 2010 Administrators Posted August 26, 2010 Looks great and it looked fantastic in the sellers video too. I remember watching that and thinking damn that's a clean Z. Did you have to cut the guards to fit the Watanabe wheels? I wouldn't have had the heart to cut the guards, but more power to you. It certainly looks great. In my opinion to finish off the look you could add the 432 style (also known as BRE) rear spoiler, but maybe you prefer the smooth clean look. Hope you enjoy your stay on the site. By the way if your ever over in Ireland let me know, I'll shout you a pint! Quote
ra240z Posted August 27, 2010 Author Posted August 27, 2010 Thanks gav240z, its was not easy for my heart to cut the guards but I have always love the ZG style flares together with deep Wats. It was a BRE spoiler on the car but in my opinion the BRE is to wide for the car, the 432 is a bit smaller and with a nicer look so it will be a 432 if I decide to add one. I am also thinking about fender mirror to complete the Japanese look even more. Thanks Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.