Jump to content

ra240z

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by ra240z

  1. Thanks gav240z, its was not easy for my heart to cut the guards but I have always love the ZG style flares together with deep Wats. It was a BRE spoiler on the car but in my opinion the BRE is to wide for the car, the 432 is a bit smaller and with a nicer look so it will be a 432 if I decide to add one. I am also thinking about fender mirror to complete the Japanese look even more. Thanks
  2. s k n a h T dat2kman - Nice award, thanks for the nomination Rolf Arne
  3. Thanks for your nice reply, I am from a small town called Åmot, around one hour west from Oslo. The car had a 4 year old restorations when I bout the Z, I found here on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SC9XfRWaVE. After I bout it I flared her, put on Wats and coilovers. MaygZ - you have everything right and thank you. Your " Norsk " is mutch better than my English Rolf Arne
  4. Hello, after some time as a guest here i finaly become a member of this great forum for Z lovers I imported my Zed from US in 2008 and it its my first Z. But have had several Datsuns thru the years - anyway, here are some photos of my Z as it looks now
×
×
  • Create New...