KatoKid Posted May 30, 2011 Posted May 30, 2011 What is it with dudes having -747 on their plates? Its a frickin airliner and far from the fastest thing in the air! Am I just old or am I missing something? Quote
Stivva Posted May 30, 2011 Posted May 30, 2011 Toecutter. STOLEN is on my mate Stef's VN. On another note if anyone in vic requires special auto elec work he work wonders with hiding wires and making new relays panels and anything else one may require. Engine transplants etc. Personally I hate my missus' plates. Dreamn. It's not so much the plates but more the cars the are on. The lancer was ok, it has a kit and wheels and looks nice, but now they are on our standard vy exec wagon. It's a little embarrassing. Quote
sydney mike Posted April 28, 2012 Author Posted April 28, 2012 saw a 240z with the plates ZZ-240 today. I wanted to throw $4000 at the driver Quote
handsandwhich Posted April 28, 2012 Posted April 28, 2012 Well since we are firing up this post again. Here is a commodore (opel?), chev badged, europlated, shaggin wagon. And yes occifer, I took this picture while leaning over from the passenger seat of the car Quote
nizm0zed Posted April 28, 2012 Posted April 28, 2012 saw a 240z with the plates ZZ-240 today. I wanted to throw $4000 at the driver Bahahahahah!!!! Gold!!!! Quote
Stinkbug Posted May 18, 2012 Posted May 18, 2012 seen up here in brissy a chinese dude driving a shitter van with the plates BON95 = bongs my stupid cousin had YCR11 on his 180sx. he reckons it said 'why cry' i could never understand what he meantr by 'why cry' at home in tamworth there is an old, bald dude with WLD-53X on a suzuki ignis. and a tosser in a crapper commodore with YO-53-XY. Quote
MATTY Posted August 22, 2013 Posted August 22, 2013 Ive got SLO180 for my daily drive, MYS30 (as most probably know) for the zed and depending if i get a 350z i saw a set of plates for sale with MYZ33 which would look pretty sweet parked next the MYS30 Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted August 22, 2013 Administrators Posted August 22, 2013 This blog is something I have been reading over the last couple of months and they have a section on hogan plates. http://thenewaustralian.org/?cat=16 Which I find quite funny. I was considering custom plates at 1 stage but I'm happy to just stick with a generic plate. Unless of course I was unlucky enough to receive a generic plate like this. http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10754151 Quote
Hamiton Posted September 27, 2013 Posted September 27, 2013 This blog is something I have been reading over the last couple of months and they have a section on hogan plates. http://thenewaustralian.org/?cat=16 Nice! Some other good ones spotted here - http://blog.privatefleet.com.au/home/whats-in-a-number-13-6m/ Not to mention one for $13.6m! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.