Funny/Bad/Stupid rego plates

sydney mike

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with dudes having  -747 on their plates???? Its a frickin airliner and far from the fastest thing in the air!  Am I just old or am I missing something?

Toecutter. STOLEN is on my mate Stef's VN. On another note if anyone in vic requires special auto elec work he work wonders with hiding wires and making new relays panels and anything else one may require. Engine transplants etc.

Personally I hate my missus' plates. Dreamn. It's not so much the plates but more the cars the are on. The lancer was ok, it has a kit and wheels and looks nice, but now they are on our standard vy exec wagon. It's a little embarrassing.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

seen up here in brissy a chinese dude driving a shitter van with the plates BON95 = bongs

my stupid cousin had YCR11 on his 180sx. he reckons it said 'why cry' i could never understand what he meantr by 'why cry'

at home in tamworth there is an old, bald dude with WLD-53X on a suzuki ignis.

and a tosser in a crapper commodore with YO-53-XY.

• 1 year later...

Ive got SLO180 for my daily drive,

MYS30 (as most probably know) for the zed

and depending if i get a 350z i saw a set of plates for sale with MYZ33 which would look pretty sweet parked next the MYS30  8)

• Administrators

This blog is something I have been reading over the last couple of months and they have a section on hogan plates.

http://thenewaustralian.org/?cat=16

Which I find quite funny. I was considering custom plates at 1 stage but I'm happy to just stick with a generic plate. Unless of course I was unlucky enough to receive a generic plate like this.

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10754151

• 1 month later...