reverendzed Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 Hi Guys, happy Fathers day to all the Zed dad's! here's just how blessed I was this morning to wake up and my kids give me the best present ever! personalised plates for the new Zed "REVZED"...awesome! I'd post a pic but the option isn't available on the site at the moment! Quote
C.A.R. Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 Haha nice one Dave - I'm impressed they were available! BTW you can still hotlink pics to the site from places like http://tinypic.com/images.php or Facebook Quote
NZeder Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 That is such a cool Fathers days present Quote
Bruce Posted September 6, 2009 Posted September 6, 2009 well done, that is fantastic, cheers Bruce Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted September 6, 2009 Moderators Posted September 6, 2009 Excellent!..that will make a nice avatar pic now when they are installed on your zed. Quote
reverendzed Posted September 7, 2009 Author Posted September 7, 2009 Thanks for the comments guys, yeah I felt pretty good that my family is behind me with my love for all things ZED! just have to get started on the new Zed so I have something to put the plates on! Rev. Quote
620Z Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 Ha Ha Ha That was a great idea by the family. Well done Rev they will look fantastic on your car when it's done. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.