NDSOC show'n'shine photos

dalee

• Moderators

I think mine was one of two modified zeds there but no pic! What were you doing Dale? You wouldn't believe how many people asked what kind of engine I had installed; all because I didn't have that coil pack cover on it that says "Nissan Twin Cam 2500".

I did get some photos of those two cars Dimitri but the files were to big to load up.  I have tried before to 'compress' files with no success.  I know about photo bucket etc sites but how use them ... thats beyond my computer knowledge

I only put on the files that were small enough, i had more

I did get some photos of those two cars Dimitri but the files were to big to load up.  I have tried before to 'compress' files with no success.  I know about photo bucket etc sites but how use them ... thats beyond my computer knowledge

I only put on the files that were small enough, i had more

photoshop out the flares,that should make them much easier to compress ;D

I think mine was one of two modified zeds there but no pic! What were you doing Dale? You wouldn't believe how many people asked what kind of engine I had installed; all because I didn't have that coil pack cover on it that says "Nissan Twin Cam 2500".

how did you get your car there????????????????????

Hey dazzed and zedman240 is the car in your avatars the same car but on different angles??

while they look the same in those little pics, the trained 'z' eye will notice the subtle differences, eg dazzed car has a front bumper and side repeaters fitted, whereas zedman's doesnt.

• 2 weeks later...

G'day Dale

The final results will be in the Dec/Jan issue of the club mag as the Nov issue was printed prior to the colation of the results

I won best early Zed (show n shine)

Gavin Cox won best Roadster (white Sports 2000)

Laurie Harris won best concourse (Prince Gloria)

Also Mario Tinio came in second with his  magnificient Orange Skyline.

I can't remember who the other winnners were (brain fade ???)  but the results should be on the web site soon and in the next mag.

Do to the usual lack of members willing to volunteer to get on the committee to run the club , I ended up back on as Secretary taking over from Greg Brown.

We will be making a few changes to next years score sheets to include a race class and an age bonus to make it a little fairer for the older cars .

A great day with lots of club interest (10 new members signing up) and a great variety of cars.

Alan