260Z Brake Master Bleeding

Hey I've read that bleeding the brakes on a 260z can be a bit of a hassle. I have put a brand new master cylinder on and some new hard lines but it does not want to bleed out of the master cylinder? No fluid comes out the bleed nipples on master at all????

take off the master and hold it in a vice or what ever, manually push in the piston all the way to the bottom, before letting it out put your fingers over the the outlet holes and release the piston, this will create a vacuum in the cylinder sucking the fluid into the cylinder. Do this a couple of time to prime the master then refit.. note: this will be messy and can squirt out a long way if you are not ready for it,, have water around to flush any brake fluid split and make sure you don't squirt it on any paintwork. 

always start bleeding at the left rear bleeder working your way up to the front. 

Instead of using your fingers I've done this in the past with good results:

1. Put two plastic tubes into the fluid reservoirs 

2. Connect them to the bleed nipples on the side of the master (black nipples in top below photo)

2. Bolt master cylinder to booster, connect brake lines to master

3. Fill reservoirs

4. SLOWLY stroke the brake pedal until all the bubbles goes away (helpful to have a spotter here)

5. Bleed the rest of the system working from LR, RR, LF, RF (furthest brake to the nearest)

3E08A34.jpg