XRQTR

The Ebay Thread #2 - Post Ebay Parts Here!

Yeah i got that engine, I reckon it was a good buy.

Cant have to many spare 5 speeds when you turbo your l28

It comes with two 5 speeds as well.

If you want to check the cam, look on the back of it (the end of the cam thats up against the firewall) and see if there are any numbers stamped in the back. That is if it's a "Nissan Works cam"...hmmmm

Yeah i will be suprised if it is anything other than the std cam. But i guess i will find out when i pull the cover on it

Yeah i thought the price was right.I was really after the gearboxes

But will take the engine as well. I think i will port the cylinder and put back on ebay

Im thinking about getting into to more 4 stroke porting .After 15 years building race two stroke engines its time to start back onto 4 strokes where i came from.

This car isnt on ebay but if anyone in Melbourne is familiar with "Center Rd Wreckers" there is a late 76-77 2+2 with not much left but still has rear end suspension / diff and some good front bits ie grille, average bumper, guards (a bit rusty though) nose cones and rusty vented bonnet. If your quick you may score some bits cheap.

If anyone is thinking about going sequential EFI and running a Wolf V500 ECU (not sure what other ECU's need) you do need this distributor. If no-one else is grabbing it...I will! I already have one but never hurts having a spare..

Look awesome

Im going to make a cam sensor in my rocker cover and a crank angle sensor other wise i would be all over this

Anyone seen this E88 Head ?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/L26-to-L28-datsun-cylinder-head_W0QQitemZ220444630195QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090629?IMSfp=TL090629155001r8918#ebayphotohosting

If it has been reconditioned as advertised I wouldn't mind it myself. it is a bit far away from Townsville though and it is local pickup only.

Regards

Peter