Administrators gav240z Posted January 7, 2016 Administrators Posted January 7, 2016 Schneider 300F Grind Cam Kit.Kit consists of new billet camshaft, springs, retainers, lash pads, rocker arms and I'll include an external oil spray bar (like early heads use) - since it's not an internally oiled cam.Price: $250Refer also here:http://schneidercams.com/dastsunL6_NA.aspxThis kit cost me over $500 many years ago. Never used. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted January 7, 2016 Author Administrators Posted January 7, 2016 Big cam. For real men LOL... Nah that's why I haven't used it myself. Quote
Enzo Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 In my best John Wayne accent " I'll take the kit off your hands little lady". Seriously. PM me your details Gav and I will transfer the cash. Spare parts are always handy. David. Quote
d3c0y Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 For real men LOL... Nah that's why I haven't used it myself. Because you aren't a real man? Quote
Triptych Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 That is cheap, will add myself to the list of people who want but doubt it will make it this far down. Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted January 7, 2016 Moderators Posted January 7, 2016 That is indeed a bargin, But it is a big high revving cam 4,000 + RPM. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted January 7, 2016 Author Administrators Posted January 7, 2016 In my best John Wayne accent " I'll take the kit off your hands little lady". Seriously. PM me your details Gav and I will transfer the cash. Spare parts are always handy. David. Will do. Funny listed it a year ago at $300 no bites, now everyone wants it. . Because you aren't a real man? I'm an old man remember? Steel wheels and hubcaps, AM radio's that sort of thing... Quote
dat2kman Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 If anyone needs cam towers for spray bar application, Can supply ! Quote
George Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 Funny listed it a year ago at $300 no bites, now everyone wants it. . Money is worthless these days... Datsun parts are rare and valuable. gav240z 1 Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted January 7, 2016 Author Administrators Posted January 7, 2016 Money is worthless these days... Datsun parts are rare and valuable. Well the valve train stuff like retainers, lash pads, rocker arms, springs etc.. are probably worth $250 on their own. I'm not sure if the rocker arms are Nissan made or not? Hard to tell...I compared them with some old ones I have in my box of tricks but the casting marks were different. Of course the valve train stuff is to suit the camshaft so not sure how useful it will be with a different camshaft profile. Apparently you can get the stock rockers resurfaced and with the camshaft profiles I'm using I won't be needing any of this stuff. My new years resolution is to either use the stuff I have or have it go to a good home. Of course there is a fine line between having spares and having too much crap haha. . Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted January 8, 2016 Author Administrators Posted January 8, 2016 Sold and sent on it's way to WA. Quote
d3c0y Posted January 8, 2016 Posted January 8, 2016 Will do. Funny listed it a year ago at $300 no bites, now everyone wants it. . I'm an old man remember? Steel wheels and hubcaps, AM radio's that sort of thing... Is it kind of like clearing out men's clothing from your cupboard after a sex change? hahah andyk_79 1 Quote
Enzo Posted January 8, 2016 Posted January 8, 2016 Cheers Gavin, Thanks for the goodies. Pleasure doing business with you. Belated Christmas present for myself. David. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.