Some teaser shots from the Apollo Bay cruise

mikedoeslife

Hey guys,

I was lucky enough to tag along on a VicZCar.com cruise, along the Great Ocean Road, down here on the southern coast of Australia. It was a dreary old day, making it difficult to really get the most out of the beautiful twisty segments of this much revered stretch of road, but it was a great event nonetheless. I'll be posting more photos later in the week, and perhaps some video if we can get it together in time - but in the meantime, here's a couple of my favourite shots.

I do have larger versions of these images - wallpaper sized in fact  8) - but you'll have to wait till my article goes up on grandJDM.com ;)

1014316354_fb1a7b7694.jpg

1014315756_539f55ac35.jpg

1013452013_94876ab492.jpg

1013451475_3a82353663.jpg

1013451009_003f6faff0.jpg

These photos were all taken by my extremely badass girly, Fiona

• Administrators

awesome pics and great cars!! now i've got some nice wallpapers LOL!

BTW do u guys notice how sliggish the forum is? or is it just me? ???

Hi Eddii unfortunately it's very slow due to our current server. I have just purchased a new hosting account with a new company that should rectify the problems and have us running in good steed. I will be working toward getting us up and running on the new server over the next week or two (provided things go well).

haha, yer it worked though. Next time gonna buy a good one that can mount every where on the car. Also hoping it's dry weather as it will be summer!!! ;D

good effort mate. i have one with two large cups. bought it from england a while ago. wasn't cheap i tell ya.