VicZcar Meeting: 18th April 2007

Toecutter

Hi guys,

We are in the process of getting a calendar organised on the site for future events. In the mean time the forums will do for all upcoming meetings.

The January meeting was great. The second meet has been tentatively booked at the same location. I'm sure we will have some great footage of the Nationals on the TV screens, food, drinks and much more...

VICZCAR MEETING CALENDAR

Next Meeting Details

When: Wed 18th April 2007.

Time: 7:30pm start, 8:30 for a brief presentation.

Address: 23 Rosalie St, Springvale

Victoria.

Calendar of events*. Proposed dates for 2007 meetings at Jag Club:

? 31/1 ? Passed Meet 1 at Jag Club

? Easter - Cruise to Phillip Island for Nationals

? 18/4 ? Meet 2 at Jag Club

? 22/8 ? Meet 3 at Jag Club

? 5/12 ? Meet 4 at Jag Club

See you there!

Cheers,

Sulio

Note, I'll update further details on our plans for the night over the coming weeks!

i'm planning to go to philip island for a day' date=' but prob not the whole weekend...specially since i havn't organised accomidation yet lol[/quote']

I think i'm the same evan, i might head down for a day or 2 to checkout whats happening. A mate from school has a holiday house down there so i might just camp in the backyard overnight, or if he's down there then maybe stay inside the house! I'll get in contact with him soon and find out.

• 2 weeks later...

besides the guys that are going for the whole weekend i dont think there is anything formal organised...i will prob go down on the saturday unless i have to get rubber for my rims and put the flares on that day...as i was told last wednesday, then i was told today or tomoz, now i'm being told tues/wed, going to call ROH to ask what's going on if i havn't heard an exact time by the end of the day. its a pain as i have to organise with work a time off so i can go pick them up and get some rubber on them, and drive in that day so i have a car that can fit them all in it...

if there's some place to pitch a tent i might stay down for some of sunday, not sure, and if i can't make it saturday i'll be trying to head down on sunday, but not sure what my family commitments are for easter if any

sulio are you getting your guards cut tuesday?! hopefully he has time to squeeze me in at some stage after easter, i guess i'll just drive and hope for the best until i get them cut like what you did!

I'm dropping my car off tommorrow at lunch time. I need to talk to the fella and make sure he gets them done by Thursday night. I am hoping to drive down to the Island on the Friday morning. I did'nt want to post anything official til I know that I'm in for sure Fri morning and not arvo! In the mean time any body is welcome to post soem quick options re getting together for a cruise to PI. I'll go with whatever the majority decides just did'nt want to take over seeing I might be running late.

Our plan was to have a meeting place for the Friday morning drive up. So how many interested parties for the drive up on Friday morning????

sweet, it'll b interesting to see how they come up :D if ur down for the whole weekend sulio i'll give you a call should i ever get there!

mayb people should post when they are all planning on leaving so a few different groups can go down...if there's enough that is.

• 3 weeks later...

More the merrier, i am making the 4hr round trip from sunny ballarat.

So THERE HAD BETTER BE BEER!

I would be great to catch up with some of you a little closer.

Even if you can't bring a zed, come along for a chat and some food.

I am bringing those magazine articles on the 240z I have been collecting for those who are interested, last count was 98, not inc the 120+ from 2004 onwards

27 1970's

22 1980's

19 1990's

30 2000-2003

? 2004 - now

Cheers from up the highway

Dale